Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Can someone give me a hand with a error? It the "an exception has occured..." one similar to the one goovraedt had above, but the problem doesn't seem to be a missing img and I'm not really programming savvy enough to understand whats wrong.
I've tried a new unpack of the game in a different folder and also the tried using the compressed version but I get the same exception error. It happens as I finish the 10 affection event with Ally and click the "leave" button.

Here's the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Can someone give me a hand with a error? It the "an exception has occured..." one similar to the one goovraedt had above, but the problem doesn't seem to be a missing img and I'm not really programming savvy enough to understand whats wrong.
I've tried a new unpack of the game in a different folder and also the tried using the compressed version but I get the same exception error. It happens as I finish the 10 affection event with Ally and click the "leave" button.

Here's the log:
Looks like a bug I've seen before a few updates ago. To trigger it you had to "Leave the house" to trigger Ally's event when the time of day was "Late Night". Any other time of day was okay though, so easy workaround is just go to sleep and then leave the house to trigger the event during the daytime.

Reactions: dawlben

Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Looks like a bug I've seen before a few updates ago. To trigger it you had to "Leave the house" to trigger Ally's event when the time of day was "Late Night". Any other time of day was okay though, so easy workaround is just go to sleep and then leave the house to trigger the event during the daytime.
That was it! I Triggered the event while leaving late at night! Rolled back to a previous save and did the event again at another time of day and it worked fine. Thank you!!

Reactions: dawlben and JakJakk

Not a Buggalow

Sep 30, 2018
Without any error code or error file, no not really.
This is what I got.

un Jun 30 01:56:21 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19045
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.07s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 2.26s
Loading error handling. took 0.51s
Loading script. took 3.86s
Loading save slot metadata. took 4.23s
Loading persistent. took 0.00s
Set script version to: (8, 1, 1)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:55 took 0.80406 s.
Running init code. took 1.58s
Loading analysis data. took 0.22s
Analyze and compile ATL. took 0.69s
Reloading save slot metadata. took 0.17s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache. took 0.00s
Making clean stores. took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.32s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object. took 0.37s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.35s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.13s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.52s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start. took 0.50s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: "b'NVIDIA Corporation'"
Renderer: b'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: b'4.6.0 NVIDIA 536.23'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
This is what I got.

That is just basic log info, typically the info on an error/crash follows the portion you posted. Check if there is more after that, or in the same root directory the log.txt is in look for a traceback.txt. The start will have something like "Full traceback:" or "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code:" and somewhere further down might be an "Exception:" message, eg: "Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image."

Last edited:

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
There isn't data folder, you mean game folder??
Old fixes for v1.55, so I went back and checked and all 3 of the files in those 2 links (phone.rpy, lucy_love_events.rpy, intro_script_2.rpy) replace files in the game directory. FYI there is also an updated android port here from estrada777.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Can't wait for the next update (currently out for the highest tiers). Sounds like it will be stacked with full stories for three girls and the last couple of Bonnie. I am assuming it will be the last one centred around the office.

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Is there posibility to switch routes, like bimbo->goth? Maybe save file editing?

Switching option could be added to the game.

EDIT.
Ok, started playing with save file. I will be changing variables for girls after transformation. As usual, you do it at your own risk

tbc: (my comments, not variables)
Abby (thick skinny) - above my sh*tty skils
Catherine (sub or healed) - game in progress for me

Variable nameStatusVariable value
michelle_stateWorks!1 2 3
marta_stateWorks!bimbo punk model mama
cammy_stageWorks!5 6
may_stageWorks!3 6 9

Last edited:
Reactions: dawlben

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Is there posibility to switch routes, like bimbo->goth? Maybe save file editing?

Switching option could be added to the game.

EDIT.
Ok, started playing with save file. I will be changing variables for girls after transformation. As usual, you do it at your own risk

tbc: (my comments, not variables)
Catherine (sub or healed) - game in progress for me

Variable nameStatusVariable value
michelle_stateWorks!1 2 3
marta_stateWorks!bimbo punk model mama
cammy_stageWorks!5 6
may_stageWorks!3 6 9
you can use URM and do this in game with no save edits. Mod - Ren'Py - Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.3.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) | F95zone

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022

Sounds like you've got things mostly figured out, and also now know about using URM.
If you were still having trouble understanding the logic for Abby, there is a flag set (abby_tf) to trigger the path (no body change vs body change), but what you need to modify to switch paths is the abby_stage variable. The love events on the no change path set the abby_stage variable to: 1, 2, 3, and finally 4. The body change path progresses by setting abby_stage = 5, 6, 7, and finally 8.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes