JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
question but is this game dead. as i believe that ive done everything up to version 1.75 and have 48 girls on the first page on the mc phone and 5 on the second all say no more content or non for this version or in one or two cases nothing at all. was wondering if im done till the next update or just straight done
The game is still being updated, so if you've finished the new content for Brie (Corruption Stage:5), Gina (CS:3), Ivy (CS:2), and Merril (CS:1) then you're likely just waiting until the next update. Also, there aren't supposed to be any tips that are "nothing at all", so that's one of the phone bugs in v1.75. That and a few other phone tip bugs are patched in this Unofficial Phone Fix for v1.75 I've linked previously when people report they are having phone/phone tip issues. Every character should have a tip stating something like 'end of content' when you are finished (except a couple regarding repeatable scenes i.e. Kat & Heather).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours v1.75
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbors/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa (2GB, 0-->1.50):
Mega

Apk v1.75 (812Mb)
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.75

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes