4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well it's actually a good game, some good content !
Wait and see for the next, the final scene is interesting for the development of the relationship between the MC and his roommate ! I want to see how it will ended.

Reactions: ponyguy

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
That's incorrect, you don't turn into a different sexuality through bad experiences. Your sexuality is regulated by the chemical reactions in your body. It's your biological wiring...

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
Our attractions are all based on our hormonal levels and reactions. Don't fool yourself into thinking there's anything more. There are a plethora of scientific articles and researches done on how "love" works and it always comes down to the levels of 5 important hormones (Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin and Vasopressin); there are more hormones that play a role here but these are the ones who seem to have the strongest impact. If we are to suppress those hormones we will be emotionally dull even the strongest attachments we have Mother-Child.

This is all open information but it helps if you work in the field :p.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
There are a plethora of scientific articles and researches done on how "love" works and it always comes down to the levels of 5 important hormones (Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin and Vasopressin);
[...]
This is all open information but it helps if you work in the field :p.
What field is this? Science fiction writing? Because saying we understand how love works and naming hormones is like saying you understand how energy works and then going 'nuclear, gasoline, coal, wind'. Best you could possibly deliver here is correlations and hypotheses but you imply possession of understanding not currently in the realm of human knowledge.

Edit: It's a little weird that you get trust points for actions that she is not aware of whatsoever. If I don't go into her room I get +1 trust. If I peek in without touching the door I don't. Weird.

What bothers me about these games is that the funny choices are always the 'wrong' ones.

>Nowadays I do Yoga
>Choice: That's interesting! (Right)
>Choice: Of course you do... (Wrong)

I want to play a smartass without being penalized in the lesbian-fucking department damnit. Dialog is hella funny though.

Last edited:

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
Look if you wanna argue semantics you have the wrong guy. I'm not here to convince anyone on why and how science works. You can believe what you want about love but i'm gonna go with what evidence has shown so far. Science will always be 99% sure and never 100%.

Humans are so eager to prove they are so much more than animals because we have developed a brain that allows us to be self-aware. Sadly it also gave us the ability to cloud our judgement especially when it comes to emotions.

Luckily opinions don't sway facts :).

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
Observing someones actions does not give you a particularly accurate insight into the persons state of mind, nor does it eliminate psychological obstructions that everyone has when dealing with social situations.

I'm not throwing shade on what you said (if you are still referring to that): "It's not really true. I am sure some might not believe this, but some women turn into lesbian when they had bitter experience with men. so, when they found a guy who treats her good she is more likely persuaded".

So while I believe that the person you know might tell the same story i'm positive there is much more to that and that the experience itself did not turn anyone lesbian. At best I guess she was bi beforehand, perhaps with tendencies towards females but due to social pressure never explored those options.

But again it's a guess on my part and I don't want to cause unnecessary aggravation, my only statement is that there is no causality between sexual orientation and social interactivity (99% sure :p)

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Just a question!

If they don't like Dick then why are they using dildos that are fashioned after a dick?

It boggles my mind!!
For most, it's not that they don't like dick, it's just the crap that's attached to it... IE: Men, Men's attitudes, sperm, those kinds of things... at least the Lesbians I know are that way... :p

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
my only statement is that there is no causality between sexual orientation and social interactivity
How would this prevent someone leaning toward either the homo or heterosexual side of the scale from denying what they consider undesirable aspects of their sexuality?

You're clearly an intelligent guy, acting unintelligent by denying half the story for the sake of your argument. Your brain composition didn't change, yet change there is. See how that works?

Good luck converting this dyke, though. Holy bejesus.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Sexual orientation studies have no hard scientific evidence just theories and bullshit if you ask me, so I suggest you guys start focusing on the game and it's elements instead of dicks and what's attached to them.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Final verdict: There's content up to oral, though it comes after fewer clicks than a single 'she's my daughter! I'm scum. But it's only touching, doesn't count right?' justification monologue in Dating my Daughter. Is that long or short? :D I don't know. I played for 30 minutes or so.

The game skips days so you don't end with your dick in her mouth on day 2, but it's just a black screen with for example "Day 8". Maybe a few comic-like panels in the day-skip-transitions to show MC and roommate doing (non-sexual) stuff would help create the illusion of time passing?

I don't mind filler-choices either. Just a quick choice that impacts little except the few dialog boxes that follow. It's a nice way to add some flair without taking all that much effort. Not every choice needs dramatic consequences I think. Right now it's more of a 'which choice gives me trust' -> pick that one.

The camshow mini-game was interesting, and I'd like to see it expanded. Not sure how you'd do that but it has potential for more.

And keep margo away from my balls. I'm a male I'll clobber her face.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
she has sexual intercourse with kitchenware? wow
Don't knock it 'til you try it :p
Piping bags are sexy bastards.
<- pansexual

@Burt
I share your sentiment. If they want to argue over a shagging game they should take it into private or as you said, to the General Discussion board.

@SCATBORD_VIKING
I'm sorry, what was that supposed to say? It didn't come out too legible.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes