4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Love the game like the idea see the point of the lesbians here, but one lesbian taking a dick does not mean all have a magic dick cure means this one did, or god forbid did it for the money or was just plain horny

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I figured this would happen when I named the game My Lesbian Roommate. It is true as some have pointed out that Eliza is pansexual. It is also true that if you are bisexual or pansexual that in most people's eyes you are simply "gay". Hence Eliza saying she is a lesbian when they first meet and not pansexual.

The overall theme of the game is "You can't help who you love." which is about everyone lesbian, straight, whatever. The game isn't about converting a lesbian. It is about love. When the story is complete it will hopefully look better overall.

The male protagonist is simply helping a new friend at this point. He hasn't made her completely straight or dick crazy or any of that other stuff. It is basically just them doing a job for money. Is the guy enjoying it? Sure he is, but that doesn't change his motives.

Lesbian sex IS ON THE WAY.

It was important to the story that the MC and Eliza have some alone time. For anyone thinking Margo's disappearing act is unrealistic I had an ex that did exactly that. Most things in my games are based on something real that happened to me or someone else I've observed.

Alright. Having a wank in the bathroom. She walks in without knocking. Chastises me and I lose trust.

Reasonable Y/N?
I went back and forth on this one. You lose trust because she knows you've been listening to her basically spying on her. It is hardly a chastising. She just says she'd prefer he did that in his bedroom. She still should have knocked though.

your twenty somthing...

you move somewhere...

you fuck someone....
Maybe it is my fault for trying to keep this game short or just my failure as a writer, but I see more to the story than that. This guy moves in with a stranger and finds out they have more in common than he expected. They become comfortable around each other. He begins to care about her and wants to help her when she is down. She too begins to care about him. Then he finds out he can help her more quickly get the job she'd rather have and chooses to do it despite the potential consequences. He isn't trying to coerce her into sex or "train her" or anything like that.

Many women have told me they like giving blowjobs because they like seeing how happy it makes someone they care about. Although they are doing it for the money, Eliza doesn't hate doing it, not because he is "converting her", but because she has begun to care about him and she sees how much he enjoys it.

Hopefully the story will look better when it is complete. Which by the way should be at 0.12 as currently planned.

As for the comments about the pictures. I agree they suck. They aren't where I wanted them to be quality wise. I'm using a crappy video card to render and most of these took 1.5-3 hours to render. Which totals up to at leat 700-800 rendering hours so far. The next game will be better. More characters. More paths. Better renders.

Her teeth bothered me too. :frown:

Here is an nicer picture of Eliza's butt for you!
elizaass.jpg

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I figured this would happen when I named the game My Lesbian Roommate. It is true as some have pointed out that Eliza is pansexual. It is also true that if you are bisexual or pansexual that in most people's eyes you are simply "gay". Hence Eliza saying she is a lesbian when they first meet and not pansexual.

The overall theme of the game is "You can't help who you love." which is about everyone lesbian, straight, whatever. The game isn't about converting a lesbian. It is about love. When the story is complete it will hopefully look better overall.

The male protagonist is simply helping a new friend at this point. He hasn't made her completely straight or dick crazy or any of that other stuff. It is basically just them doing a job for money. Is the guy enjoying it? Sure he is, but that doesn't change his motives.

Lesbian sex IS ON THE WAY.

It was important to the story that the MC and Eliza have some alone time. For anyone thinking Margo's disappearing act is unrealistic I had an ex that did exactly that. Most things in my games are based on something real that happened to me or someone else I've observed.

I went back and forth on this one. You lose trust because she knows you've been listening to her basically spying on her. It is hardly a chastising. She just says she'd prefer he did that in his bedroom. She still should have knocked though.

Maybe it is my fault for trying to keep this game short or just my failure as a writer, but I see more to the story than that. This guy moves in with a stranger and finds out they have more in common than he expected. They become comfortable around each other. He begins to care about her and wants to help her when she is down. She too begins to care about him. Then he finds out he can help her more quickly get the job she'd rather have and chooses to do it despite the potential consequences. He isn't trying to coerce her into sex or "train her" or anything like that.

Many women have told me they like giving blowjobs because they like seeing how happy it makes someone they care about. Although they are doing it for the money, Eliza doesn't hate doing it, not because he is "converting her", but because she has begun to care about him and she sees how much he enjoys it.

Hopefully the story will look better when it is complete. Which by the way should be at 0.12 as currently planned.

As for the comments about the pictures. I agree they suck. They aren't where I wanted them to be quality wise. I'm using a crappy video card to render and most of these took 1.5-3 hours to render. Which totals up to at leat 700-800 rendering hours so far. The next game will be better. More characters. More paths. Better renders.

Her teeth bothered me too. :frown:

Here is an nicer picture of Eliza's butt for you!
View attachment 19588
Besides the teeth, pretty good game so far for an early release.

Reactions: ponyguy

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Besides the teeth, pretty good game so far for an early release.
Her wanting the job she wants makes her teeth looking bad all that much worse. Maybe I can fix them and redo some of those renders.

Now that I played it, I love it very much. :D

So Margo finding her in the bath is the end for this version, or am I missing something?
Thank you for trying it. Same to everyone else. Yes that is the end for now.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Thank you for trying it. Same to everyone else. Yes that is the end for now.
I like it so far. Little nervous about Margo, but I trust she'll be a fully rounded character, and not the "standard man hating Lesbian" stereotype she looks like at first glance.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I like it so far. Little nervous about Margo, but I trust she'll be a fully rounded character, and not the "standard man hating Lesbian" stereotype she looks like at first glance.
It isn't that she hates men. Margo doesn't trust people but trusts men even less. I could say more but I don't want to spoil things.

Reactions: Belle_Father

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I kind of like the premise but I immediately thought of all the stereotypes and cliches and wasn't disappointing when I started playing the game. The girl has no other friends or social life apart from her girlfriend? I find that a little hard to believe. I was pleasantly surprised at the "normal" occupations of the characters though, that seems to ground the characters a little but not a great deal with the plot whizzing by. I mean the pacing of the game is all over the place, you have an interview to be a prospective tenant/room-mate and the next minute you're spending your first night there? Then it's day four and I've talked to the room-mate a couple of times and we're going out to the movies with her girlfriend and then it's the next day...? What happened to the movies? I mean, that's an event isn't it? Where did her girlfriend go? What did she say about me?

And that keeps happening, glossing over events or potential events, no discussion about what happens or inner monologue, just trying to get the scenes and trust point events out of the way. In my view, it needs padding and some more story thrown in there, some character development and a way for the characters to get to know each other. They've just moved in and have no other people living there so there will either be a desire to spend time with other people or get to know each other better.

Now, onto the models and renders.... The models aren't bad, as has been stated Eliza's teeth need to be sorted out, they're like baby teeth and are a little off putting. The posing of the models though, is not good, it's as though the designer is just using standard poses and not catering them to his scene when I know full well you can manipulate the models fairly easily in Daz (as I suppose he's using). Most of the time they look like they're not interacting with the surrounding of the other characters in the scene, I actually laughed when I saw Eliza laying on her bed after getting upset at work. It looks like the standing model was just rotated onto (and merged into) the bed. I understand that a lot of objects don't have manipulation points but there must be something to make it look a little more lifelike.

Sorry to be so harsh but I think the game can be improved.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Love the game so far. Eliza is very beautiful. Her body is just perfect!. Kinda reminds me of Sarah from , or maybe a younger version of her hehe
Margo is hot as well!

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Wanted to say I love the game really can not wait for more, guess only thing I should of said was I see they are starting to bond by the writing, I am for one or few glad this is not another incest, rape game I like game that tend to have a romantic element other than girl is a (cumslut) whoever came up with that. So thank you for not taking it that way. And I loved the art honestly.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In a way it seem more or less an evidence for me at this point of the game.
At first I was like many others, ready to complain (in my own head because there's no need to do it here) about "yet another dick the dyke" game. But the more the time passed, the more this first impression vanished. And this both because of the dialog and the needed choices for to raise her trust. Act like a man who want to dick the dyke, and you'll not earn her trust, but act like a gentle friend who don't see her as a sexual object, and you are rewarded by her trust and what come with it (because we are pervs after all, we want to see boobs).
Take the bathroom scene by example. I understand that people complained about it, but for me the right choice seemed an evidence. As far as you know at this time, she's lesbian and you see her as a good friend, so you jump in the bath because you don't want to embarrass her by showing her your fully erect dick ; especially since it's erected because of her (and so you feel guilty). And it seem to be a really good reason for to earn a trust point, because she now, implicitly, know that, whatever can happen in the future, you DO NOT want to embarrass her.
It's even more a good reason since after that you'll be both naked in front of a webcam doing sexual stuff. Trust is really important for this kind of things ; even if she were straight or bisexual, it would have been important since she don't see him as a potential partner. In fact, I'm not for "bad end" things, but for me the "cum in her face" should be one, or should at least lead to a massive loose of trust points. If she can't even trust you for a thing as simple as cumming on her boobs, how can she be ready to take you in her mouth the next day ? There's simply no way that it can happen.

It was important to the story that the MC and Eliza have some alone time.
Seem right to me. If Margo were still here, Eliza would have jumped on her arms. So we'll never have had to comfort her and learned about the webcam.
And yes it happen in real life.

Maybe it is my fault for trying to keep this game short or just my failure as a writer, but I see more to the story than that. [...] She too begins to care about him. Then he finds out he can help her more quickly get the job she'd rather have and chooses to do it despite the potential consequences. He isn't trying to coerce her into sex or "train her" or anything like that.
Someone (sorry don't remember who) pointed out the fact that days fly between each chapters. Perhaps don't let them fly with a simple blank screen, but with a little bit of narrating. No need to do tons for that.
Put a picture of them laughing on the couch, and something like, "days after days, you learned to know each other, discovering some common points, starting to become a little closer... then one day". And here the game start again.
Each time few different lines of text, and a different scene for to show that they become a little more closer/familiar, and it can do the trick. Not only it will fill this blank between parts of the game, but it will explain their relation in a better way.
Let's say that in the first picture they are both at one side of the couch, the second they are near each other, and in the third they're even laughing. With just three pictures and no text, the player clearly understand how their relation have evolved. And by "first", "second", I mean that it doesn't depend of the chapter, but of the number of trust points.
Don't know what you've planned (and don't want to know, I really want to discover it when the time come) but you can even add Margo in the scene. Her attitude can express a lot depending of who she look and if she is happy, sad, angry, whatever.

Although they are doing it for the money, Eliza doesn't hate doing it, not because he is "converting her", but because she has begun to care about him and she sees how much he enjoys it.
Don't you imply at some point that the amount of tips she had in these two days was more than all she earned doing show ? Since she'd already done it in the past and isn't disgusted by this, making him happy with a blowjob is a fair way to repay him for this and for the new cam.
And if in the end she let him fuck her... Well in fact she'll never let him fuck her. If it happen, she'll agree (or ask) to make love with him, it's different. That's how I feel at this point of the game.

TL;DR: You make me come from, "what the fuck is this fucking white perv male cis shit" (and still I'm a fucking white perv male cis), to, "wow, I love the way he work". So, continue and don't bother if people who haven't played your game say that it's just "yet another dick the dyke". Because when you play it, I mean play it right by raising her trust, you clearly see that it's not what your game is.

Reactions: cloudmoon

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Man I wish games stopped doing the "whats your name". Its just annoying.

U

User_10739

My only issue is that rollback is not enabled and I could not enable it myself so when the update abruptly ended I had no save to fall back on for continuing next time. Other than that I really liked it.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Alright. Having a wank in the bathroom. She walks in without knocking. Chastises me and I lose trust.

Reasonable Y/N?
This has been fixed. You no longer lose trust and she knocks.

My only issue is that rollback is not enabled and I could not enable it myself so when the update abruptly ended I had no save to fall back on for continuing next time. Other than that I really liked it.
Personally I've never liked rollback in Visual Novels especially with it being tied to mouse wheel scroll. I may turn it back on in the next update.

Love the game so far. Eliza is very beautiful. Her body is just perfect!. Kinda reminds me of Sarah from , or maybe a younger version of her hehe
Margo is hot as well!
I remember when I first saw that game my initial reaction was "Dammit she looks like Eliza!" I wanted Eliza to have that hair style and color so I didn't change it.

Although I won't say who or confirm any guesses a little trivia for you Margo's whole body neck down was shaped using one particular real woman as a side by side reference. Though anyone familiar at all with the original woman can probably figure it out.

Man I wish games stopped doing the "whats your name". Its just annoying.
I agree but others like the choice. If you just press enter at that screen it names you "Bob" which I plucked from no where with no reason. It is kinda funny in retrospect given how the MC is a construction worker. Bob the builder.

=

One thing I want to clarify that I didn't before. Every choice menu in this game has the potential to change something even if it is only dialogue in a later chapter. If your trust points didn't change either you picked something that doesn't affect trust or it changed something else behind the scenes.

Also the trust isn't about tricking her into doing this or that. At least I didn't intend it to be that way when I wrote it. Trust is important in any relationship friend or otherwise.

Reactions: UncleVT

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
If you just press enter at that screen it names you "Bob" which I plucked from no where with no reason.
Some games do that, some don't. Ideally, you'd tell the player somehow that there's a default name, so they know they won't end up called "null" if they skip that step.

And speaking of Margo, her body kind of annoyed me. Mostly it was just the way she dresses doesn't reflect the distrust she exudes.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bob is a good name, it is the name of second planet earth in Titan A.E.

I do wish "events" played out a bit more, the characters watched an MMA fight, which from earlier they both are really into, and all the player sees is just a tiny synopsis, some narration of the fights, and how the characters reacted would have been nice, same with the movie. Like another person said a bit of padding and giving a growth of relationship, doesn't necessarily need more screens to do this.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes