• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Short and sweet. Kudos. Ah...Lipstick lesbians.... yay though I hunted such for some years, they were always a bridge too far. Even baiting with my wild bisexual-ex we never lured in the unicorn together (she could have flying solo, but where is the challenge in that lol). We enticed some other bi-chicks so it wasn't all bad, but in hindsight hunting curious virgins would have been far easier, definitely tighter, and experience can always be taught!

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
good game. a bit short, but better than meaningless things that takes 6 hours to beat. definitely better than walking simulators. also has good love story, author managed to tell his story and finished the project. i appretiate it. again, good game

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did she ever play this game? I can imagine she did not like the lesbian falling for the guy.
It's been a looong while since I played the story so can not remember the details of the relationship that well.
she was the one to recommend me this game

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Did she ever play this game? I can imagine she did not like the lesbian falling for the guy.
It's been a looong while since I played the story so can not remember the details of the relationship that well.
The girl isn't lesbian, but bi curious that dislike jerks, not guys. If you don't play it being nice, it's almost if you can touch her, and if you don't play it totally nice, you'll hit the bad end and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the girlfriend, who's 100% lesbian, she let the MC fuck her out of curiosity and because the girl insisted ; but only if you've been nice enough with her. The dialogs make it clear that she focused on her girl, trying to forget that there were a guy here. She liked it, but it's clear that she would have liked it way more if there weren't a guy attached to the dick.
So, while it's not something that happen often, it's something that can effectively happen and that respect the effective sexuality of each character.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The girl isn't lesbian, but bi curious that dislike jerks, not guys. If you don't play it being nice, it's almost if you can touch her, and if you don't play it totally nice, you'll hit the bad end and
As for the girlfriend, who's 100% lesbian, she let the MC fuck her out of curiosity and because the girl insisted ; but only if you've been nice enough with her. The dialogs make it clear that she focused on her girl, trying to forget that there were a guy here. She liked it, but it's clear that she would have liked it way more if there weren't a guy attached to the dick.
So, while it's not something that happen often, it's something that can effectively happen and that respect the effective sexuality of each character.
100%(y)

I, like a lot of other hetero guys, don't mind it at all if it were not the case. I'm all for a stories where the guy turn the lesbian straight. I guess it's kind of an (unrealistic) male fantasy, to make the lesbian fall for him.

I'm also aware that some (a lot?) of lesbians detest that trope (For lack of a better word) and this story in my mind kind of fell into that trope. Hence my surprise that she would have liked this.

Your explanation makes 100% sense. It's been a while so I do not remember the specifics of the story.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I guess it's kind of an (unrealistic) male fantasy, to make the lesbian fall for him.
Well, it have something pleasant to imagine that I can be such lover that I can turn straight a lesbian. Like there's probably many girls who think the same, turning either a man straight or a girl lesbian.
But most of us know that it's just a fantasy, that we just flatter our ego the time of a dream/game.

I'm also aware that some (a lot?) of lesbians detest that trope (For lack of a better word) and this story in my mind kind of fell into that trope.
Let's be fair here. Any guy would hate that a guy say to them something like : "What ? You aren't gay ? Pfff, it's just because you never met the right guy. Let me fuck your ass, you'll see that you'll forget about women."
So, I never understood why some of them fail to understand that it's exactly the same for lesbians.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When the game first came out it was called my new lesbian roommate but so many people couldn't get it through their fucking head that Eliza was fucking pan sexual not lesbian that the author of the game changed the name to what it is now to prevent all of them from constantly going but she's a lesbian how can she be interested in him and yada yada yada.

It's nice that they finally fixed the problems in it like no matter what you did

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes