4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
anyone got a save for the Eliza Lovers ending? played 3x and always just friends ending with Margo preggers even if no penetration...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@big_daddy_j64

It's been awhile so I can't tell you what I did but I do know it depends on who and what you select there might be some info in later pages on how to get all things unlocked. I do know a few pages back that we noticed that there's a mistake in their script for the Margo scene.

She comes over pregnant when you come in her. (This one is a given) 2. You come outside her she comes over pregnant. (Maybe a chance.) 3. You don't stick it fucking in and just rub his dick between her ass cheeks with his dick and comes on her back and she comes over fucking pregnant. When it was looked into it was noticed that there is only outcomes for the 3 scenes.

I think to get the love one you don't pick Margo or something like that.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Not going to lie. I only found this game by chance and I'm glad I did because Margo has some of the best boobs I've seen. Pretty realistic for big boobs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Should "virgin" be taken off the tag list since she uses dildo's all the time and there is hints that she may have had men in the past?

I added "romance" to the tag list.

Can anyone think of any other "tags" for this game?

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
As a lot of people have said, it's a nice game. I find it a little short but the story is really good! It's nice to find different type of adult games without always the same things in all games.

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
a realy great game though a bit short still had a good story and the art is amazing (specially margo's boobs)
btw anyone know other gamea aimilar to thia one pls tell us

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a realy great game though a bit short still had a good story and the art is amazing (specially margo's boobs)
btw anyone know other gamea aimilar to thia one pls tell us
If you are looking for a love story then try "Katawa Shoujo"
5 very sweet love stories in 1, just follow the walkthrough and if you like this game you should like "Katawa Shoujo".

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes