4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sucks we can't know who the characters are based off of would love to see the videos from them.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Are there any other games with the theme of turning a lesbian, or of a lesbian experiencing heterosexual elements?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are there any other games with the theme of turning a lesbian, or of a lesbian experiencing heterosexual elements?
Not that i know of if someone knows or tells you if u remember message me the game it sounds interesting.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Well the roommate isn't a lesbian anyway she's bisexual.
True, so even this game isn't 100% what I'm looking for.

If I remember correctly, the second section of the Avatar trainer game Four Elements ( ) has the theme I'm talking about. One of the girls is "lesbian" but she makes an exception for MC, which is pretty damn hot.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
True, so even this game isn't 100% what I'm looking for.

If I remember correctly, the second section of the Avatar trainer game Four Elements ( ) has the theme I'm talking about. One of the girls is "lesbian" but she makes an exception for MC, which is pretty damn hot.
Actually no. Both Korra and Asami from Korra are Bi as well. Keep in mind both of them were totally into Mako.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Actually no. Both Korra and Asami from Korra are Bi as well. Keep in mind both of them were totally into Mako.
Okay. I have no idea about the lore of Avatar (or whatever it is).

But anyway, to address the point, I don't give a shit about whether a girl thinks of herself as "bi" or "lesbian" or whatever label the political industry has cooked up in the last 24 hours. The point is pretty much the same.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rei is the captain that is lesbian that made the exception for the MC and even after making the exception she still states she is only interested in women.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
He's talking about best waifu Rei, from Four Elements Trainer. Oh how I wish she had more content. With her sweet fit, muscular body, and her quick descent into liking your D. I want so much more. She should get her own game. If only. :FeelsBadMan:

MissSwan

Mar 6, 2018
How do I get the 5th video in the gallery? I have 20 videos, so I'm assuming I'm only missing that one.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, results first: I'm disappointed, expected better after getting recommendation ^^

I like the concept of the game/story in general. The graphics are ok (I don't expect much at this front anyway).
And maybe I would like the game alot if it were longer ... much longer.
I played it completely in 3 hours (with the different endings). So it IS short.
Eliza seems to be a nice girl - but she never grows to my heart. The scenes between her and mc were never nearly that funny like in DoDana. And she's not so cute like D from DmD or similar charaters.
Eliza couldn't be corrupted - she was right from the start a very open minded-person. Nice in rl, but boring for me when it comes to games. So sex with her (or Margo) weren't satisfying since it seems nearly inevitable.
And as far as I'm concerned there wasn't any taboo to make this game more interesting. Just a very oldschool boy meets girl story, but even with less obstacles for the lovers than in corny Hollywood fluff.

All in all the story was ok for a supporting film before the main event, but nothing more.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh i like the game really great i wish there were more ........
and one of the best entertainments was where the great "Macho Man" Randy Savage came to talk would you like to rest in peace one of the best ...... ok back to the game I found the end with Eliza so beautiful and it was so well done thank you for what a worthy end

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed this, then BOOM...game over. I failed something in the stupid webcam session (or didn't meet the goal or something).

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I enjoyed this, then BOOM...game over. I failed something in the stupid webcam session (or didn't meet the goal or something).
use the walkthrough is right up to the downloads to find then you can find out what you have missed and see the rest and yes the game is really great I wish there were more (and longer)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
use the walkthrough is right up to the downloads to find then you can find out what you have missed and see the rest and yes the game is really great I wish there were more (and longer)
I don't think it should have been a game over moment, maybe lose alot of trust points or having to go naked through the town. I was very surprised tbh.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's a game over because you must hit a certain level during the web cams to get her to do things but if you don't get it then you lose because the web cam show fails and so you lose the chance to work with her anymore so the game ends.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Freeloading Family. One of the girls up to this point seems to be lesbian and the other bi. In the recent update you start to get action with the lez one.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Freeloading Family. One of the girls up to this point seems to be lesbian and the other bi. In the recent update you start to get action with the lez one.
Always seemed unlikely she was a straight lesbian, especially if you listen to the dialog around her. She's almost assuredly bi.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes