4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Completed? Eh... Sooo is this a real completion or something that was just slapped together real quick? Because this ended fast and abrupt, like a bout of premature ejaculation...

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Completed? Eh... Sooo is this a real completion or something that was just slapped together real quick? Because this ended fast and abrupt, like a bout of premature ejaculation...
I would not be surprised if he had more planned, ran out of time or underestimated the time needed and wrapped it up real quick. It's listed as finished but definately does not have a finished feel.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i don't like her apperience... shes ugly i can't fap to that...
ginger ugly eyebrows, dark violet hair, 1000x used generic face...

the main difference between real game studios and these perverted sex novel games is,
real game studios always try to make characters unique and give them a comprehensible personality.
perverted sex novel devs just use generic assets just mess up with eyes hair and everthing and easy stroy and shit...
there are exceptions but few.

for me THIS game here is : unfappable.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
so you turn your lessy flatmate straight?
I don't think the dev handled Eliza's sexuality as well as I think it could've been, but it's more complicated than what you state. Eliza used to date guys, then she realized she preferred being with a woman, but ended up developing feelings for the MC, a man. This doesn't mean she's no longer sexually attracted to women, it just means that her feelings for the MC makes the MC more attractive to her. I don't see this as "turning her straight", rather she figures out for herself her feelings and desires based on her experiences and the people she meets, and she changes along with it. That's how I see it anyways.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
She is bisexual or pansexual.
Interesting link:

But yeah more could be done with that.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Nice, simple game! The ending seemed rushed and I expected alternative routes where you knock up Margo or have a harem ending. But overall one of the best Ren'py games I've played. Can't wait for the next game or a Margo expansion for this one!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nice, simple game! The ending seemed rushed and I expected alternative routes where you knock up Margo or have a harem ending. But overall one of the best Ren'py games I've played. Can't wait for the next game or a Margo expansion for this one!
There is a route where Margo does get knocked up and appears behind your door in the end of the epilogue. You can imagine what happens next, a harem ending may be one of the options, actually.
Just give her the shorter end of the "stick" and use your own on her. Or should I say "in her"? :rolleyes:

Reactions: a meme

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hopefully the story will look better when it is complete. Which by the way should be at 0.12 as currently planned.
This is how the ending was planned. The whole game moves fast, a stark difference to most of the Patreon-funded projects.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There is a route where Margo does get knocked up and appears behind your door in the end of the epilogue. You can imagine what happens next, a harem ending may be one of the options, actually.
Just give her the shorter end of the "stick" and use your own on her. Or should I say "in her"? :rolleyes:
Honestly, unless he adds something to the game, that ending was really, really lame. There is no "harem" ending. When you knock margo up she shows up to tell you and you pass out. The end. The "pure" ending is ok, I guess. The whole game just felt rushed. It's not bad, it just not as developed as I'd like it. But it is a legit complete game so that's already better than many games available.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved ) -

Last edited:
Reactions: jackolante

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Honestly, unless he adds something to the game, that ending was really, really lame. There is no "harem" ending. When you knock margo up she shows up to tell you and you pass out. The end. The "pure" ending is ok, I guess. The whole game just felt rushed. It's not bad, it just not as developed as I'd like it. But it is a legit complete game so that's already better than many games available.
I didn't mind the ending I chose to go with, and I don't think the harem concept has to be present in all these sorts of games... The harem idea seems to permeate more of these novels then it should, which shows a lack of creativity, so I didn't mind a more traditional ending... I didn't go the Margo route, but from what it sounds like, that may need a better/happier ending more in line with how the main roommate ending went... That would indeed tie things up a little nicer...

Who knows, as some of these choose your own adventure style visual novels are great, some are completed way too slowly, some are developed more as a quicky focusing primarily on the sex only, some are frustrating in how bad things can go for what the protagonist wants, some are way too short, some are far too complicated, some not complicated enough, some have poor english translations, and some are absolutely beautiful both in script as well as visualization... I like these more 3d-esque type visual novels over the Japanese cartoony style ones... But I do find it funny when so many of them share visual resources, like the clothing shops (this one didn't which was nice)...

But this one wasn't too bad for a short one... Just felt rushed near the ending as well as in the end... But still enjoyable...

Last edited:

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I would have liked a harem ending, but that would have required more time getting to know the characters.

The developer has already started a new project, "My Best Friend's Family". With or without patrons, he seems determined to put his work out there for others to see and enjoy( or tear down, due to the nature of the internet).

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Both Margo and Eliza's bodies were based on a real women using side by side comparisons. I won't
say who, nor will I confirm any guesses.
Margo's body was based on a popular tumblr poster.
So I just read that in walkthrough. Anyone knows who might that be? I swear Margo has the hottest body I've ever seen in video game.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Very nice game, really enjoyed it, didnt feel rushed for me at the end, and the ending was more than good, at least the one i got; also eliza was done pretty nice, dont care much about girls with short hair but she was cute for sure :)

yedad

May 22, 2017
well is sad it ended but it would be nice if the creator make a sequel with a wide focus on margo or something but well only if you want to

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
oh dear , this game is sooo unique so nice in every detail , i truly enjoyed it so many different things and nothing is boring about it so fun i hope to see more of this developer <3 full support

Reactions: Namco15

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
This would be 10/10 if the chick didn't look like young Sharon Osbourne with old Sharon Osbourne's hair. Still though, 9/10

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes