4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I am a bit disappointed that you couldn't get Margo as well, after all that prep work being nice to her to just get her onto Eliza's Cam show to get to a break-up between them.

Should've been better if you got the option to go and confront Margo about instead about her deception, and then get her to be an regular on Eliza's show instead of the other woman.

Reactions: Sharku

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I like the game, but I feel like there was more room (no pun intended) to explore the relationships. I didn't expect the game would end so soon. I really thought there would be a path for all three of the characters to move in together, but it didn't happen. Nevertheless, I'd rather things end too soon, than it be dragged out (which makes me lose interest). I look forward to the next game from the dev.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
That was fun. It could still use one more "event" With a CP of Margo, to really tie it off. And maybe a happy-HAPPY ending where you end up with both ladies...

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Actually surprised at how well this game turned out, really liked it and was taken aback at how quickly it ended but looking forward to the next game from this dev.

It wasn't super long, but it was enjoyable, would love more choices/branching if future projects wish to include them.

Reactions: Rituf and Grayfox

Grayfox

May 2, 2017
Many thanks to the developer, its a great game. But I would like the game lasted a little longer.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
short enough so you can finish it in one go, long enough to take you in a journey and leave you with something in the end.
let me applaud the lack of incest, its refreshing to see a dev come up with a different angle/story.
pretty good game overall 7/10.

i would put this in the same bag as the games from tlaero an mortze, even though its shorter, i still think you managed to get at least some of the depth their games have when it comes to character development in.
that being said, looking forward, i still think you have plenty of room for improvement both graphic (ui & cgs) and story wise, so i'll say this is a pretty good start for you dev career.

keep it up @Iceridlah !

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Of course. I never care to read all that stuff. Besides, I consider that kind of information as general, not specifically meant for the current game.
It's okay, buddy. I get ya. I hate hidden variables in H-games too.
Just tell me what my choices affect, game. Dammit. Have the points flying on screen if you have to.
I want to get to the porking, not simulate real life where I fail miserably at it. XD

Reactions: Led

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC gets to either have sex with the bitch GF and get her pregnant or sex with love the roommate and it seems you get married and have a child that the father love's, your choice.
is there sex with male or only lesbian?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's okay, buddy. I get ya. I hate hidden variables in H-games too.
Just tell me what my choices affect, game. Dammit. Have the points flying on screen if you have to.
I want to get to the porking, not simulate real life where I fail miserably at it. XD
Hahaha, well summarized and that's actually what I meant. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: ponyguy

Led

Jul 16, 2017
MC gets to either have sex with the bitch GF and get her pregnant or sex with love the roommate and it seems you get married and have a child that the father love's, your choice.
Both. You'll be fapping in no time, when playing this game. x'D

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Both. You'll be fapping in no time, when playing this game. x'D
Hell yeah. Probably one of the top games here. Great story, awesome scenes and the Dev completed it. A thing of rare beauty.

Reactions: a1fox3

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Of course. I never care to read all that stuff. Besides, I consider that kind of information as general, not specifically meant for the current game.
You complain about the developer not informing you about something but you deliberately don't read the information that the developer does supply, and somehow that's the developer's fault. :confused::rolleyes:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You complain about the developer not informing you about something but you deliberately don't read the information that the developer does supply, and somehow that's the developer's fault. :confused::rolleyes:
You don't get it, but that's okay.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes