4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You don't get it, but that's okay.
I understood you 'thought' that information was the just the 'general' information that comes with many games of that type, but taking 10 seconds to look at it would of shown you that it wasn't the case and wouldn't of shorten your expected life span by any great amount.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Got the friend ending, couldent say no to Marge´s ass, just couldent..thought it was quite a good ending anyway, nice, beside the twist at the door ;)

xXMalone23Xx

May 19, 2017
can i get save game...eliza don't trust me after not seeing a video...and i don't know what to do i even restarted game and same -.- pls help me

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
OMG that was great. I want a bestie like Eliza. Sweet & hot. Nearest I'd get is a cup of tea, and I hate sugar in tea!

I have a couple of lesbians in my life - my SIL is fat as fuck and reminds me of her mother - thankfully my wife looks more like her dad's side of the family. My SIL is into butchies though, so not even a fit wife/husband - she married a bloke with a womb. She has some fit friends on FB though :p

I'm dead if she traces this back to me. Vengeance runs deep in that family.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is probably one of the best written games in the entire h-game industry, both Japaneses and English. I couldn't find a single point in the story that was idiotic. Everything made sense, and everything abide by the rules of real life. Actions have consequences, rude dialog is responded to with shock, like real life. 10/10.

The only thing I would want to see more is more routes, and different things you can do to each girl to cater to each fetish. But it's nice to see a vanilla, sweet game play out for a change. Change my mind that you don't need NTR or rape to make something excellent.

Ayoitsher

Nov 16, 2017
I truly enjoyed this. I had to play a couple times go get the love story ending, but i had fun getting there. I wish there was more.

Reactions: a meme

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Quite an abrupt end which is a shame.

I enjoyed this although I don't think the premise was really realised to its full potential. The idea of having a female roommate that you build trust with and become intimate with over time is pretty cool and I hope someone does something similar.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I dont want to bitch around as its one of the few complete stories but i found the ending somewhat anti climatic
Quite an abrupt end which is a shame.

I enjoyed this although I don't think the premise was really realised to its full potential. The idea of having a female roommate that you build trust with and become intimate with over time is pretty cool and I hope someone does something similar.
I too found the ending somewhat anti climatic.
So far i have done only 1 ending. But yes the ending was verry sudden and abrupt. It gave me an unfinished feel. The story had far more potential. I can think of easily of 5 more chapters and sudden topics felt rushed like with the father. Still it was not a bad game as a whole i just feel it has far more potential.

Reactions: PinkBishop
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes