4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
@ did this just copied your game, or did i missed something?
Hey now, don't be too harsh on him, he changed both the title and 5 main menu pictures!

I just verified it, it's exactly the same game: renders, GUI, script. I recommend not running the game, might contain something nasty.

1507801194634.png

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
I 'm not able to download nothing from link in first page because my connection is not good.... is possible to have a torrent ?
tks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have a question how the fuck does Margo come back pregnant all the time? 1 She comes over pregnant when you come in her. (This one is a given) 2. You come outside her she comes over pregnant. (Maybe a chance.) 3. You don't stick it fucking in and just rub his dick between her ass cheeks with his dick and comes on her back and she comes over fucking pregnant. (Who the fuck is she Houdini? There is no fucking way her ass should be be there fucking pregnant when no dick ever entered her pussy but maybe it was Saul that got her pregnant. Maybe she was there when him and her whatever were doing it and it just never showed her joining in.)

I played the scene a few more times to get the other 2 endings. I did look at the gallery and it seems that I am missing a lot of stuff but that should be easy to unlock by just going and reloading some saves.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
3. You don't stick it fucking in and just rub his dick between her ass cheeks with his dick and comes on her back and she comes over fucking pregnant.
IIRC that shouldn't happen. She only gets pregnant if you fuck her.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

For me she came to the door pregnant for all 3 dick in pussy dick in pussy but came outside and dick never in pussy ever and came outside.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@

For me she came to the door pregnant for all 3 dick in pussy dick in pussy but came outside and dick never in pussy ever and came outside.
You're right. I just checked the code, and there are only two endings. You get the pregnant ending even if you fail all the Margo trust checks.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes