4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I don't know how but i can't get the happy ending...

Edit: Finally i got the ending

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Because not everything happen at this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, no need to give them 100, it's already too late for you. You've lost since two chapters, it's just that you didn't knew it before. It's life, sometimes what you do can backfire even years later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That still doesn't make sense. It's illogical to build in hidden features in a game the player can't be aware of. But thanks for the help

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
It's nice to see that some games getting finished despite the lack of high patreon support. That's the spirit. Make your game and patreon money is just a nice bonus and not the motivator itself.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
That still doesn't make sense. It's illogical to build in hidden features in a game the player can't be aware of. But thanks for the help
hidden features?!?!? you mean different endings? thats not what I would call a "feature". thats kinda how Visual Novel's work. you get different endings based on the choices you make throughout the game. if you just want a story that goes from point A to end in a straight line, then you want to stick to kinetic novel's.

Reactions: a1fox3
Sep 4, 2017
I think it's a bug. I can't get past that scene, either. I think the max trust points are 20 (I have 20), but you still can't get Eliza to believe you without evidence. I even set my trust points to 30. Doesn't change a bit. Still can't get Eliza to trust me without evidence.
Thats funny cause i didnt have any problems getting her to believe me.

Sep 4, 2017
Wow what an ending, i was like wtf when i got told that i was going to be a daddy^^
I really hope that this isnt the end of it, because i want to see more :D

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
hidden features?!?!? you mean different endings? thats not what I would call a "feature". thats kinda how Visual Novel's work. you get different endings based on the choices you make throughout the game. if you just want a story that goes from point A to end in a straight line, then you want to stick to kinetic novel's.
No, that's not what I meant. You may wanna re-read what I said, before.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I must be missing something, cuz what "hidden features" are you referring to then?
I meant that the developer should have made it clear(er) that choices also affect Margo's attitude towards the player, for instance. I had no idea. The game over was coming out of nowhere. Or the developer should have hidden Eliza's points, too. At least then you know or have reasons to suspect that your choices could have effect on other personalities in the game, as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I meant that the developer should have made it clear(er) that choices also affect Margo's attitude towards the player, for instance. I had no idea. The game over was coming out of nowhere. Or the developer should have hidden Eliza's points, too. At least then you know or have reasons to suspect that your choices could have effect on other personalities in the game, as well.
so you blew right past this screen didnt ya :)
MNN First Screen.jpg

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes