4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017

Suck it you cisgendered heteronormative shitlords.
Here's the info you didn't add with it.

PC version and changelog
*Chapter 1 has been almost completely rewritten

*Dialogue changes through out

*New images for Chapters 1

*Images for Chapters 1 to 5 have been updated to fit better with later Chapters

*Save files should still work

*Added Chapters 10 and 11

*Gallery layout has been updated

*Added 7 new videos that can be unlocked

*Added the help button back and should function properly now.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past day 22?? everytime I play through I never get over 20 Trust points and when I confront margo about cheating and have no proof Eliza does not trust me enough to believe me and I get a game over message

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
This isn't half-bad writing. Margo is cheating on Eliza and, as is human nature, she expects everybody else to be just as predatory and so acts super-protective as a result. This game may be short, but it was short and sweet and I appreciate that the Dev hasn't jerked their audience around.

tolekbanan

May 22, 2017
you didn't need 20 trust point with Eliza. You need some trust point with Margo too . after 9 ch. Eliza hug you and call you a friend. on svscomics there is a version with walkthrough.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'd say this is a good game overall, although it's pretty short but very satisfying. the ending is decent, could use more dialogue in between scene. the ending with margo is funny..

Reactions: 6ix9ine 69

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past day 22?? everytime I play through I never get over 20 Trust points and when I confront margo about cheating and have no proof Eliza does not trust me enough to believe me and I get a game over message
I think it's a bug. I can't get past that scene, either. I think the max trust points are 20 (I have 20), but you still can't get Eliza to believe you without evidence. I even set my trust points to 30. Doesn't change a bit. Still can't get Eliza to trust me without evidence.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
since when "lesbian" were removed from the game name ? :pokerFace:
lebian gone stright,eh ? :test:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
you didn't need 20 trust point with Eliza. You need some trust point with Margo too . after 9 ch. Eliza hug you and call you a friend. on svscomics there is a version with walkthrough.
It makes no sense that you need some trust points with Margo, too, for Eliza to trust you. In fact, I gave myself 100 trust points with Eliza and 100 trust points with Margo. Still got the Game Over for not having enough trust points.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This was one of those games where you hoped that it would a little bit longer, but on the other hand it didn't drag out too long like some other games, which is a good thing. All in all I'd recommend it.

Reactions: Almighty

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It makes no sense that you need some trust points with Margo, too, for Eliza to trust you. In fact, I gave myself 100 trust points with Eliza and 100 trust points with Margo. Still got the Game Over for not having enough trust points.
Because not everything happen at this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, no need to give them 100, it's already too late for you. You've lost since two chapters, it's just that you didn't knew it before. It's life, sometimes what you do can backfire even years later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes