4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I don't understand the sequence when Margo and Eliza fuck with the dildo ... the speed bar always move from slow to speed and the lmb makes me rewind the action.
Someone could explain me simply how to pass it please !!

edit : My bad I use MMB instead of LMB

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
you need to click the mouse in a certain tempo, after every message the tempo speeds up.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I really enjoy this.

The sex mini-game could really stand to be more forgiving though. "Instant death" and sex don't really compliment each other.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You know, it's weird for me to say but I'm almost glad with the slow progression. I don't mean time between updates but the content in the updates. This is how you do a slow build without making it feel like you're spinning your tires

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
The addition of using the feeldo( strapless dildo for 2 girls) for the recent camshow was amazing and being able to choose which one was top and bottom, even more so. I also enjoyed when Eliza was top, it had more emotional meaning. Whereas Margo as top, you got to bang her without too much consequence, unless you came in her. Overall, it feels more realistic than most of these other adult games that just pander and hope to hook into a profitable niche. Continue along your planned route.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Big fan of this game! I love the roommate and the story is good. I just wish the updates were bigger - which is really a complement to the dev, since I really want to play more from him. I'm looking forward to the next update!

U

User_32285

It changed around .7 -.7.2. At least thats when I noticed the game. Changed from "My Lesbian Roommate" to what it is now.
Yah I know but what I downloaded is My LesbianRoomate 1.0 from Vipergirls, seems they used the old name for the zip (but not the contents).

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes