4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So the game ended? I haven't played this version yet...Also guys pls put spoilers on your comments I almost got spoiled thankfully I only read 'the game's ending...' part without looking at the rest

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
In fact, I gave myself 100 trust points with Eliza and 100 trust points with Margo. Still got the Game Over for not having enough trust points.
That is a good sign that it's not trust points that you need to avoid Game Over XD

Reactions: Papa Ernie

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
I would have preferred that margo was the main girl and eliza the traitor because marg is more beautiful but good game in any way

Reactions: Led

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I had 20 points and still got game over wtf and now I have to replay the whole game....

EDIT : ppl get to 100 points? wtf I need a walkthrough for this then
EDIT2: Fuck me this game is deep as fuck and let's you go deep as well! Best game of the month for me, can't wait for future works from this dev he seems to know wha he's doing.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
EDIT : ppl get to 100 points? wtf I need a walkthrough for this then
That was a cheat, I don't think you can get much higher than what you have.

So the game ended? I haven't played this version yet...Also guys pls put spoilers on your comments I almost got spoiled thankfully I only read 'the game's ending...' part without looking at the rest
I know it's annoying and I try to avoid is much as possible, but to be honest that's kind of a shit happens situation. This is the thread for the game, so you have to expect people to talk about the latest version here.

Reactions: Drafox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For me this game has the best ending and sex in all the games I have played so far.

This will spoil one ending so don't look if you don't want it spoiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
For me this game has the best ending and sex in all the games I have played so far.

This will spoil one ending so don't look if you don't want it spoiled.
True story, that was incredible I didn't expect to enjoy the ride as much as I did because at first as you saw from my previous comment I didn't start well..Had to replay it and all that stuff but once the story advanced I was blown away, best game in a while!

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 19607

Overview:

You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent's house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You'll find out when you move in.
Update: 22/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Lesbian, Exhibitionism

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "My Lesbian Roommate.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:

Download Link(s):
PC: - - -
MAC:

Thanks @klx @Ozygator for the link

View attachment 25082
Very good game and is now on my top 10 game list.
Need to update to "complete" and change it from .10 to 1.0 complete.

Need to add to the "Genre" list with vaginal sex, BJ, HJ, Pregnancy, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Male MC,
"Genre: 3DCG, Lesbian, Exhibitionism"

@Bloo

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I
Yep it is and with this game being so short and completed it now shares 2nd place in my top 10 games.
I quite enjoyed this game. I love the story and how the updates were constant. Will be one of my favorite games.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Replace your file with this one. Make sure you keep a copy of yours for safe keeping.
Thanks.
Don't have my own copy. Had to purge quite a few files when I got a virus recently. This game was one of them. Which is fine. It was an older version anyway.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes