4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
short but good...can't wait to see where it goes from here, it has an interesting turn of events at the end.

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing this game and I wish I had found it earlier. It is great! Love the premise and the artwork. The writing is pretty good too. Good banter between the characters. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Arcane666

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
may i ask :

changelog say "chapter 9 added"... what that mean ? not exactly, but is this lots of pics or content by chapter ? or its 1 minute chapter ?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Getting Margo to 100% is like some fucked up combination that I wasted 30 minutes on, not getting it right.
Anyone have the correct order?

Makes absolutely no sense if you compare it to the real world women.

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
Its in here Robjoy.

Edit: Tried to link to the post this was originally in, but that failed a couple times. Decided to download and re post. Found it on Page 10 posted by NoLifeKing

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Then they aren't lesbians, they are bisexual. There is a reason that there is word for it.
Depends on how you look at it, if you look at it sex wise yes, but they looked at it romantically and they could never be in a romantic relationship with a man and therefore called themselves lesbians.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Gay, straight, in my opinion it's more a sliding scale than an absolute black/white thing. Everyone is probably some level of gay - just depends on the people, the situation and circumstances. Most people are so little gay they're never in a situation to have to consider it, though, most likely.

Oh, and let me also say, I like the game a lot so far. Well, game, VN... but it's titillating as well as realistic-ish. Looking forward to the continuation.

Reactions: UncleVT and ponyguy

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Beautiful game and artwork. Also, far more realistic than what is out there on Patreon.
Checked his Patreon site and his pledge levels are very modest. Definitely not looking like someone trying to make quick buck.
Well, time to reshuffle my pledges.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes