4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I have replayed the game about 40 times now and still no go
i think you need to find more "mix" to your choices. in one of my gameplay i got 17 trust, but can't touch / squeeze Margo's breast. yet in my another gameplay, i only have 8 trust with E but Margo allowed MC to squeeze, pinching her nipple, even giving MC HJ.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
i think you need to find more "mix" to your choices. in one of my gameplay i got 17 trust, but can't touch / squeeze Margo's breast. yet in my another gameplay, i only have 8 trust with E but Margo allowed MC to squeeze, pinching her nipple, even giving MC HJ.
I just give up can't be using all this time on this game on shit like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
how do you pass the second phase of sex with margo when she is 40% aroused and you take her to 100% but the options won't allow you to get past 85%
The correct order to get Margo to 40% is
Kiss.
Massage Boob.
Rub Inner Thigh.
Rub Clit.

The correct order to get Margo to 100% is
Lick Labia.
Insert Fingers.
Finger Her.
Suck Clit.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think there are like 4 Margo-points that you can get, and you need 3 of them get that scene (that will eventually lead to a "bad" ending).

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I think there are like 4 Margo-points that you can get, and you need 3 of them get that scene (that will eventually lead to a "bad" ending).
but how do you get those points i can't figure that one out tried everything

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
but how do you get those points i can't figure that one out tried everything
this is the path i followed on day 3 to get HJ from Margo at the end of the current version
- open the door
- don't tell Eliza that Margo threatened you
- don't look at Eliza's ass
- tell Margo that you masturbated thinking of Eliza
after the cam show tell Eliza that you both will tell the truth to Margo.
this should do the trick.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, 'feminist crap' for basically saying that women have the right to do whatever they want, with whomever they want, .
No, feminist crap for dragging misogyny into the debate.

I've got enough posts on this site pointing out that women enjoy sex just as much as men do and are free to do whatever they want.

My argument here was against people talking about "converting" lesbians. Women who already made their choice and then a man coming along and deciding he knows better and all she needs is the dick.

plays321

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if the question is stupid, but I have not played this game yet and it was not obvious to me in the description.our character is a man or a woman?

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
this is the path i followed on day 3 to get HJ from Margo at the end of the current version
- open the door
- don't tell Eliza that Margo threatened you
- don't look at Eliza's ass
- tell Margo that you masturbated thinking of Eliza
after the cam show tell Eliza that you both will tell the truth to Margo.
this should do the trick.
Done that every time and it does not work

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Mine is a new folder and now i tried deleting all save files and persistent file and started over once more with what op said and still no luck

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes