Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Look like everyone ignoring me. I ask it once again. I did change all the name and relationship here. But when i clicked exit, it changed back to Alex and all the relationship setting to default. Why is that happen? Please don't ignore me

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Look like everyone ignoring me. I ask it once again. I did change all the name and relationship here. But when i clicked exit, it changed back to Alex and all the relationship setting to default. Why is that happen? Please don't ignore me
You ned see the introduction, set your phone rings, go to Gwenn and after change name, if thant don't work please post me your save.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question. Does anyone know How exactly does Bridget Lust goes from 20 to 25?

I seem to be stuck at It and that is apparently locking me out of taking her to the restaurant, even though i did everything up to the anal scene and know of nothing else after It.

I've done everything else up to the end of v0.8. Did i miss some action - both in game and walkthrough - after doing anal but before taking her to the restaurant, or did i hit some bug and should look for another save?

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Question. Does anyone know How exactly does Bridget Lust goes from 20 to 25?

I seem to be stuck at It and that is apparently locking me out of taking her to the restaurant, even though i did everything up to the anal scene and know of nothing else after It.

I've done everything else up to the end of v0.8. Did i miss some action - both in game and walkthrough - after doing anal but before taking her to the restaurant, or did i hit some bug and should look for another save?
Hi, there was a bug in version 2 that I then fixed but if you use your old save you probably stayed at bidgetlust 20.
You have two ways to fix it, either you use the console and write: bridgetlust = 25 or you use my save at the end of version 06 but you'll have to redo everything from 07 onwards.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hi, there was a bug in version 2 that I then fixed but if you use your old save you probably stayed at bidgetlust 20.
You have two ways to fix it, either you use the console and write: bridgetlust = 25 or you use my save at the end of version 06 but you'll have to redo everything from 07 onwards.
Used the console. Done and thanks alot.

Compressed please!!! :p
Would like that very much too.

Last edited:

rum1890

Sep 18, 2017
For all those that are stuck with bob, use a save editor or the UnRen tool for active the debug, looking for "boblife" should be value 2, change to 3 and then talk to Naomi (after that do all again and add +1 to the number you get )

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
For all those that are stuck with bob, use a save editor or the UnRen tool for active the debug, looking for "boblife" should be value 2, change to 3 and then talk to Naomi (after that do all again and add +1 to the number you get )
If you're stuck with Bob it means you haven't discovered Ivy's secret room and you're stuck with Ursula too. Frankly, I don't understand how finding a hotspot in Ivy's house image is so hard. I've already modified that hotspot on the next version of the game by making it much bigger, hopefully that will help.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Here, that's after visit Gwenn first morning. load this, click mouse dx, options, change name. Remember you can change your name at any points of the game.
that's a very weird name. Make me regret using this username. But thank you very much anyway

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
So this is a problem. I can't have a breakfast with mom and talk about visiting beach. I've done everything.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So this is a problem. I can't have a breakfast with mom and talk about visiting beach. I've done everything.
Inviting Katrin to the sea must be done exactly when written in the WT, you must have the following requirements:
1- momtrust = 10
2- momlust = 30
3- momlove = 30
4- mclover = 38
No more, no less.

• Sad
Reactions: Incest games fan

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Inviting Katrin to the sea must be done exactly when written in the WT, you must have the following requirements:
1- momtrust = 10
2- momlust = 30
3- momlove = 30
4- mclover = 38
No more, no less.
Here. I know the requirements. Thats why i asking why i cannot go further. IMG_20200624_150159.jpg

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Here. I know the requirements. Thats why i asking why i cannot go further. View attachment 704367
Your lover points are 43 you need 38 fix.
you can use console to go back to 38. Beach event only increase mom love and lust so after this use console again and go back to 43 lover points.
if you cant use console tell me i'll modify your save.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes