Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What's shown in the picture is not an option given to me. It kicks me out before I can make any choices like that.
When I asked which one, this is what I was talking about. There are several folders with save files in them. I didn't know which one was relevant.
These are my saves provided with the game, i need your save where you're stuck, path is: game/saves/your saves are here. Remember i can help you only if you're playing PC version, no Mac, no Android.

Last edited:

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Before I reach 10 Trust of Naomi, Ivy's home already gone to the next stage which is 3p with Ivy and other girl and can spy her mastrubate

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Before I reach 10 Trust of Naomi, Ivy's home already gone to the next stage which is 3p with Ivy and other girl and can spy her mastrubate
Direct access to Ivy secret room (by clicking on guest room icon) is only possible with MC Lover 40+. You should have reached Naomi trust 10 before Mc lover 40 as written in the WT. To prevent you from reaching MC lover 40 simply do not invite Ester to the cinema. But OK for the next version I will prevent players from calling Ester if Naomi is not at trust 10. Thank you.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Direct access to Ivy secret room (by clicking on guest room icon) is only possible with MC Lover 40+. You should have reached Naomi trust 10 before Mc lover 40 as written in the WT. To prevent you from reaching MC lover 40 simply do not invite Ester to the cinema. But OK for the next version I will prevent players from calling Ester if Naomi is not at trust 10. Thank you.
So is there anything I can do to solve this problem instead of starting from save point before this?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
These are my saves provided with the game, i need your save where you're stuck, path is: game/saves/your saves are here. Remember i can help you only if you're playing PC version, no Mac, no Android.
Ah. Got it. Here it is.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i think i got bug. i can't ride Katrine Love more than 30. I've given coffee and talk with her at breakfast time. nothing happen. Lust and Love 30 can't rise her love

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i think i got bug. i can't ride Katrine Love more than 30. I've given coffee and talk with her at breakfast time. nothing happen. Lust and Love 30 can't rise her love
You can't rise her love more than 30 till mc lovers is 38. After beach event trigger. Read the WT please.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ah. Got it. Here it is.
I tried your save, didn't you notice you have the skip dialogue activated? No wonder you're kiked away! I tried to remove it but it doesn't unlock, I don't know what you did but if you can't remove it you'll have to use a previous save or start again. I'm sorry.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I tried your save, didn't you notice you have the skip dialogue activated? No wonder you're kiked away! I tried to remove it but it doesn't unlock, I don't know what you did but if you can't remove it you'll have to use a previous save or start again. I'm sorry.
The "skipping" thing is pretty much always in the top left corner, but I could still stop the actual skipping. Even when it was off, I still got the message that I had to visit late morning in order to see Ivy. I'll try a new game, though.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My MC lover is already 59 and i still can't trigger Kartine beach event yet
I'm sorry for you but if your MC is at 59 points the Katrin beach event you can't do it anymore, it has to be done at exactly 38 points. Unfortunately this game like all the others here comes out version by version and each version has certain things to do that are related to the score. There is a path to follow as written in the WT. That's why I provide a save at the end of each version. As you can see from the Changelog the beach event is part of version 0.3 if you want you can use my save at the end of version 0.2 and redo everything from version 0.3 on.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sorry for you but if your MC is at 59 points the Katrin beach event you can't do it anymore, it has to be done at exactly 38 points. Unfortunately this game like all the others here comes out version by version and each version has certain things to do that are related to the score. There is a path to follow as written in the WT. That's why I provide a save at the end of each version. As you can see from the Changelog the beach event is part of version 0.3 if you want you can use my save at the end of version 0.2 and redo everything from version 0.3 on.
this game game so many flops then. i'll wait for a better ver then

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Sorry, it's my fault! It' s supposed to change characters' names only after you see the introduction. If you change them at the beginning, first of all it has no effect an second it give error game because the program hasn't defined any variables yet. From the next release on, the game will start in English.
will you ever update your walkthrough for my second happiness?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
can i get Katrin without your save files?
You can but you have to use console and decrease MC lover to 38 points, do the event and after reuse console to return to 58 points.
code to write in console is mclover = 38, after event write mclover = 58
If you're unable to use console download Unren program from F95.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You can but you have to use console and decrease MC lover to 38 points, do the event and after reuse console to return to 58 points.
code to write in console is mclover = 38, after event write mclover = 58
If you're unable to use console download Unren program from F95.
thanks. now i can play the game from the beginning

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes