Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game is also underrated, fast and quality update of the Dev deserves a lot more supporter than it currently have

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game is also underrated, fast and quality update of the Dev deserves a lot more supporter than it currently have
Thank you, I'm slowly hoping to make my game better known. Anyone who likes my game can help me make it better known by voting for it, more stars means more appreciation.

Last edited:

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
can someone please suggest what the relationships should be changed to , I have an idea but a little help would be appreciated

edit - done seems easy enough and quite obvious with a little thought

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Maybe if you click the icon room like you do at home, you enter. Of course your Trust with Ivy must be 10.
I can't get her to 10 trust. I can't even get her to 2. When I go to her house, it kicks me out, saying I need to visit late morning, despite my being there late morning.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My Normal Family [v0.8] [Firenzo] - Original Size: 1.82 GB

Download Win,Linux (538MB): - -
Download Mac (522MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
You don't need to start the game again, just save the game before you go to Ivy's house and try. Remember that when you see the phrase Secret Room you have to click to enter. That's how hotspots work.
What if the hotspot doesn't appear? Please tell me what I'm missing

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What if the hotspot doesn't appear? Please tell me what I'm missing
When you see the dialog Alex thinking showed in your screen, click, after click you have the same image without dialog, now you have to move your mouse next to the house oven on the left, the phrase Secret room must appear, click and enter.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can't get her to 10 trust. I can't even get her to 2. When I go to her house, it kicks me out, saying I need to visit late morning, despite my being there late morning.
Post me your save please. I'll see what wrong.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I got everything listed for romantic dinner, using save provided from update,
Game says something is missing. and won't show event.
I'm confused, following walkthough

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I got everything listed for romantic dinner, using save provided from update,
Game says something is missing. and won't show event.
I'm confused, following walkthough
check you inventory, you need 2 wine, 6 flowers, 3 candelabrum and 1 dress. (dress, not party dress).

Last edited:

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
When you see the dialog Alex thinking showed in your screen, click, after click you have the same image without dialog, now you have to move your mouse next to the house oven on the left, the phrase Secret room must appear, click and enter.
Thankyou!

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
check you inventory, you need 2 wine, 6 flowers, 3 candelabrum and 1 dress. (dress, not party dress).
Thanks for replying I have all those items and it still says same thing, save used is the one you provided with download. for end of Vs 7
I could understand there being a problem if it was my save and I missed a choice or activity somewhere, but that is not the case this save was provided complete and all I should need to do is as you say buy required items and show up I did that and it says something is missing.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Save at the end of version 0.7 was bugged, remember the beach event that never stop? You have to use the save "Before last beach event", invite the girl and redo the first beach event with Naomi. You must have 86 Lover points to trigger Katrin romantic dinner.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for replying I have all those items and it still says same thing, save used is the one you provided with download. for end of Vs 7
I could understand there being a problem if it was my save and I missed a choice or activity somewhere, but that is not the case this save was provided complete and all I should need to do is as you say buy required items and show up I did that and it says something is missing.
Please check your inventory, you must have in your inventory the exact amount, if you have more, game give error, throw something out using the trash can.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Please check your inventory, you must have in your inventory the exact amount, if you have more, game give error, throw something out using the trash can.
thanks, that was it I had to many Items, suggestion write code that allows you to have excess, please, then people like myself won't have to bug you.
Thank you very much

Ps: When you delete items using provided button it deletes total number of Items, requiring you to go and purchase the exact amount , rather than simply letting you delete or sell? what you don't need.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
thanks, that was it I had to many Items, suggestion write code that allows you to have excess, please, then people like myself won't have to bug you.
Thank you very much

Ps: When you delete items using provided button it deletes total number of Items, requiring you to go and purchase the exact amount , rather than simply letting you delete or sell? what you don't need.

Thanks again.
Done for the next release.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
What's shown in the picture is not an option given to me. It kicks me out before I can make any choices like that.
When I asked which one, this is what I was talking about. There are several folders with save files in them. I didn't know which one was relevant.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes