Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

luan2581

May 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "zweldass, post: 3530742, membro: 248372"]
Aquele com o evento de praia de Katrin que é acionado tomando café da manhã com ela
[/CITAR]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The one with Katrin's beach event thats triggered by having breakfast with her
That event is part of the third release and should be done with: Katrin love 30, lust 30, trust 10 and mclover 38 (10 from Gwenn, 10 from Emily, 9 from Ursula and 9 from Bridget) Not 1 point up and not 1 point down.
The event bring katrin from 30 to 35 Love points and decreases Katrin lust by 5. I don't think there is any bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf

XeluX

Mar 31, 2018
I keep on getting the beach scene. Just finished the beach scene - goto sleep - next beach scene triggers. Any way to fix this (maybe per console?)

Also there is a bug when you visit Frank or Bob at Late Night. Yo won't wake up, you get to the main screen. all progress is lost.

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
That event is part of the third release and should be done with: Katrin love 30, lust 30, trust 10 and mclover 38 (10 from Gwenn, 10 from Emily, 9 from Ursula and 9 from Bridget) Not 1 point up and not 1 point down.
The event bring katrin from 30 to 35 Love points and decreases Katrin lust by 5. I don't think there is any bug.
Oh that makes sense I think I'm one above for both ursula and bridget

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, it's not a bug, BUT it's logical flow error- from my experience you are not able to get Katrin to thie necessary level in trust without getting more lover points from the other girls., I mean it's not obvious from WT at all

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I managed to get beach event after reducing lover points via console.
Now I go every night to Mom and neither her love nor my lover points are changing.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, I managed to get beach event after reducing lover points via console.
Now I go every night to Mom and neither her love nor my lover points are changing.
I'm sorry, there is a bug there i have fixed for the next version. Ester must give 2 lover point not 1 so after the Ester cinema event increase your lover point via console to 40.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm sorry, there is a bug there i have fixed for the next version. Ester must give 2 lover point not 1 so after the Ester cinema event increase your lover point via console to 40.
Ok, I'll try that.
After going from your saves, from i think, well the slot was 3-1, so go figure, anyway, there is a bug at the end of 0.7 as the last Ivy and mom is not recognized label, so you must roll back
Edited:
And you can not break the loop with beach event. You go to beach, Naomi, night, morning, beach....
Edit 2:
The horror movie with Ester every time increases the lover counter. As every other sexy activity results with only once per activity, so maybe thats a bug?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I'll try that.
After going from your saves, from i think, well the slot was 3-1, so go figure, anyway, there is a bug at the end of 0.7 as the last Ivy and mom is not recognized label, so you must roll back
Edited:
And you can not break the loop with beach event. You go to beach, Naomi, night, morning, beach....
Edit 2:
The horror movie with Ester every time increases the lover counter. As every other sexy activity results with only once per activity, so maybe thats a bug?
Thank you for report, i'll look how to fix that.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I'll try that.
Edited:
Edit 2:
Ok, thanks to you I've fixed everything, I'm sorry if at this point you have one high score situation in your save but you have my save at the end of version 0.7 and there is the exact situation you should have. Either modify your save with the console or use my save for the next version 0.8. Thank you.

Reactions: Pif paf

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, it's not a bug, BUT it's logical flow error- from my experience you are not able to get Katrin to thie necessary level in trust without getting more lover points from the other girls., I mean it's not obvious from WT at all
Focus now to get Katrin trust at 10 so skip day/time to Friday night and go examine her till Trust 10.

With ALL your girl and man at Trust 10, start increase Katrin, Ester and Naomi Love points.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Focus now to get Katrin trust at 10 so skip day/time to Friday night and go examine her till Trust 10.

With ALL your girl and man at Trust 10, start increase Katrin, Ester and Naomi Love points.
Well, ok, thanks for answering, although your answers are in reverse chronological order for me... anyway, I think I will start a new game, when you have a new version.

Reactions: mirenzo

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My Normal Family [v0.7] [Firenzo] (1.6GB)
527 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

What is the Console-Code to increase/decrease Katrins Love/Lust Points or mclover Points?

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes