Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
My game started out a little grindly and since version 3 I stopped grind. If you want to skip this first part use my save at the end of version 2 and you should proceed without problems.
thanks for advice on that I'm starting a new play through because I cant get my save to get past Bob

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So now, I have 26 love points for Kristin and a new drug to cure David has been released...
So I'm basically fucked, right?
Edited:
and I have not started even Naomi route. And I am now totally cut off from Ivy secret room as I bought guilottine and it's not implemented yet...

Last edited:

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
My game started out a little grindly and since version 3 I stopped grind. If you want to skip this first part use my save at the end of version 2 and you should proceed without problems.
I used your save to continue my play through to get me past Bob, but now I can't get the conversation with the father to start about treatment. I keep approaching him and it gives me the standard response (I'm Sick). But their is no opportunity to proceed and according to the walk through I have meet all requirements

Whats really weird is the save I created that locked up and would not let me proceed past Bob worked just fine for this same conversation and I was able to continue to a point.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
OK, but after first call you have to specify a reason for calling: just chat/ restaurant/cinema
And now I have active only chat
You don't need to call her again, just go he's home at night.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I used your save to continue my play through to get me past Bob, but now I can't get the conversation with the father to start about treatment. I keep approaching him and it gives me the standard response (I'm Sick). But their is no opportunity to proceed and according to the walk through I have meet all requirements

Whats really weird is the save I created that locked up and would not let me proceed past Bob worked just fine for this same conversation and I was able to continue to a point.
If you read the changelog you'll know what to do version 3 etc.etc. or follow the WT.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019

If you read the changelog you'll know what to do version 3 etc.etc. or follow the WT.
I will take a second look at changelog, but, I followed the walk through you posted for me to read. that's where there confusion is.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I guess I should have used and even later save if the old saves have issues, but since you will not be taking the time to continue implementing the HINT system. I will no longer be playing this game as it is to confusing and hard to play without them or the already flawed walk through. Thanks for your efforts but I will be moving on.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If you used my save at the end of version 2, what you have to do is written on changelog version 3 and so on.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I noticed that when I go to Emily's house at night when I call her that during the dialogue it has her name as "Ursula".

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
If you used my save at the end of version 2, what you have to do is written on changelog version 3 and so on.
I going to try save V4 and bypass that mess and go straight to sceen in living room. Here Hoping I've got the time in world and no where to go.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for all your help I was able to finish this update, NEW walk through works, had to use save just before he leaves for treatment, V2, V3 save would not work for me even after last instruction about it, but V4 worked fine, he left...

Reactions: mirenzo

oldperv48

Sep 1, 2018
Inability to change name and relation with tool might be caused by running Unren. You can install Unren and change names and relations in control console and they will stick.

luan2581

May 16, 2020
[CITAÇÃO = "Canto Forte, post: 3015085, membro: 105904"]
View attachment 547552

Visão geral:
Eu sou o médico de família, então vou examinar todos!
Minha família normal
Sr. Paker, David .... Senhora Parker, Katrin .... Senhorita Parker1, Esther .... Senhorita Parker2, Naomi
Nossa empregada doméstica Gwenn .... E eu, Alex (sou médico)​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-23
Release Date: 2020-05-12
Developer: Firenzo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

BAIXAR
Win / Linux : - -
Mac : - -

Outros *: ANDROID * - COMPRIMIDO *

Extras : Passo a passo

* Essa porta / versão não oficial não é divulgada pelo desenvolvedor, faça o download por seu próprio risco .

View attachment 654850 View attachment 654851 View attachment 632906 View attachment 632907 View attachment 632908 View attachment 547545 View attachment 547587 View attachment 547589 View attachment 547590 View attachment 547591 View attachment 547592 View attachment 547593 View attachment 547594 View attachment 547595 View attachment 547596 View attachment 547597 View attachment 563323
[/CITAR]
gostei bastante dissp

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes