Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 1921707

Finally clicked the right spot. Next question is how do you catch Ivy masturbating?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I was also having great difficulty answering text. The banner for text is to close to phone and I would always bring up phone.
It took several tries to get it right, could you please move the banner for text over just a bit
Ok, from the next version i'll prevent to open the phone when a call or sms rings.
Also I have secret room unlocked. I bought all the toys and it just says there is no more content no bob not photo no evidence
maybe i should not have been able to buy all the toys for all the scenes before bob, but the game let me. Know bob not friend, no pics way to gain trust.
No matter if you have all the toys in your inventory, you can only give Ivy the right one at the right moment.
The problem the right sequence in Ivy's secret room is:
1- Open secret room
2- Go shop and ask for Guillontine for Ursula,
3- Go secret room and ask for Vip card
4- Buy guillontine and finish with Ursula.
5- Back to secret room to get Bob's photo.
6- Show photo to Naomi
7- repeat 4 time (total 4 differet photo)
8- Now you have Naomi trust 10.
9- Back to secret room and ask whic gift Ivy like.
All this exactly how is written on WT.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Ok, from the next version i'll prevent to open the phone when a call or sms rings.

No matter if you have all the toys in your inventory, you can only give Ivy the right one at the right moment.
1- Open secret room
6- Show photo to Naomi
Thanks will try that sequence,

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Point where? No matter where I click the mouse nothing happens. Do I just keep clicking the guest room picture in the bottom right corner with Ivy's picture hoping I get lucky? Or do I need to click the background photo of her house and maybe get lucky that way after a dozen clicks with my mouse?

Nothing happens. I'm just clicking over and over on the same spots on the screen. Do I have to go a certain day for it to actually work?
Look at the image. You see where the secret room text is? Move the mouse there and the same text will appear on your screen, click there.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm sure this in on the walkthrough, but how do I increase Love points for Katrin. She is
at 30 Love points and 30 Lust points. Not really sure what's next. I can't go into her room
at night because it says I need 45 Love points to "knock".

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019

1- Open secret room
6- Show photo to Naomi
as I said in other post I cant read the walk through, don't own microsoft word? Also Ursula is never in secret room I can only interact with her at pool and repeat that scene. or see her in other rooms
Not secret room

shes already told me witch gifts to buy and I already gave her all of them
for all the scenes.

But still no Bob

D

Deleted member 1921707

Sorry, but I just can't play this any more. I go to Ivy's house at different times of day and
it just says "nothing to do here". How am I suppose to catch her masturbating when all it
says it that? I can't even talk to her in the secret room about what toy she wants even
after catching Bob 4 times.

Why doesn't the button on Katrin's room that you need to "Knock" not also say you need
45 Love points? At least the button above to "Enter" tells you the requirements. Katrin's
points can be raised. The whole point system is terrible.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm sure this in on the walkthrough, but how do I increase Love points for Katrin. She is
at 30 Love points and 30 Lust points. Not really sure what's next. I can't go into her room
at night because it says I need 45 Love points to "knock".
When you have your lover points 38, invite her to beach making breakfast with her.

D

Deleted member 1921707

When you have your lover points 38, invite her to beach making breakfast with her.
I can't get to 38 Lover points. It's been stuck on 30 Lover points for over 2 weeks of
in game days. Nothing has changed.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Sorry, but I just can't play this any more. I go to Ivy's house at different times of day and
it just says "nothing to do here". How am I suppose to catch her masturbating when all it
says it that? I can't even talk to her in the secret room about what toy she wants even
after catching Bob 4 times.

Why doesn't the button on Katrin's room that you need to "Knock" not also say you need
45 Love points? At least the button above to "Enter" tells you the requirements. Katrin's
points can be raised. The whole point system is terrible.
I have all those scenes and no Bob to bad we can't combine our save for one complete save.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Forget it. This game needs a major overhaul. Deleting it right now. Maybe if it's still
being developed in another year and doesn't get abandoned I might try it.

The walkthrough is worthless. It's says to call Kelly to have sex with her. You can
only call one person. What's the point of even having them on your contact list?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
WT tells about calling Kelly. When I try this I've got Sorry not implemented.
And the same message is for any contact whom I try to call.
So how to proceed?

D

Deleted member 1921707

if you haven't done this already but her coffee at mall and take it to her
I have. If I talk to her at the mall at "gift" her more coffee she just wears
a sexy dress. The Lover points don't increase when you hit 30. I can't talk
to her in the morning about the beach event unless you talk to her on Saturday?

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes