Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
On the 12th day at Night I have an sms from Kristin and can not receive it or do anything with it.
Attached save

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
On the 12th day at Night I have an sms from Kristin and can not receive it or do anything with it.
Attached save
I've played your save and it work perfectly, I don't see what the problem is, sorry.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've played your save and it work perfectly, I don't see what the problem is, sorry.
Well, I deleted the cache files, and loaded save from the beginning of the day 12 and here is the screen when Kristin sms arrives. I can try and reinstall the game....

Edited: ok, I found the problem and workaround: it looks like the active layer is phone not the sms message. only when I clicked first on the background then the sms message appeared on the front , above phone plane. Maybe it's mine Intel graphics issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: mirenzo
D

Deleted member 1921707

How do I get into Ivy's guest room. Every time she's in there I just get a "Where would Ivy be in a guest room?"
or something like that. I go to the sex shop and ask for the Guillotine. The so called walkthrough says to ask for
it and the next day on Friday to find Ivy in her secret room through the guest room. No matter what I do when I
see Ivy in the "guest" room I can't go in there to talk.

How I get Katrin's "Love" points up. She is at 30 Love and 30 Lust. I meet her for breakfast and give her coffee
at her job. No matter what I do I can't get her stats to increase. I also can't get Naomi's stats up. I don't know how
to investigate "Bob's" life.

Last edited by a moderator:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone help me with a beach event. I tried to see it twice (I used the command the first time, but later events also didn't start)
PS. In the worst case, have someone drop the save with this event

D

Deleted member 1921707

Well, I deleted the cache files, and loaded save from the beginning of the day 12 and here is the screen when Kristin sms arrives. I can try and reinstall the game....

Edited: ok, I found the problem and workaround: it looks like the active layer is phone not the sms message. only when I clicked first on the background then the sms message appeared on the front , above phone plane. Maybe it's mine Intel graphics issue...
I've been having the same problem as you. It's not just a one time thing where I have issues opening the SMS from Katrin. I usually will have to save the spot, close the game, and restart the game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are there repeatable xxx events in the game is what I was I was wondering ?
Normally only the last events are repeatable and not all, this is because the events are linked to the evolution of the scores. From the gallery, however, you can review the xxx scenes.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
only when I clicked first on the background
I've been having the same problem as you. It's not just a one time thing where I have issues opening the SMS from Katrin. I usually will have to save the spot, close the game, and restart the game.
You never need to open the phone to answer sms or call, just click on backgroud or on the textbutton which appears automatically, if you open the phone the game stops.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How do I get into Ivy's guest room. Every time she's in there I just get a "Where would Ivy be in a guest room?"
or something like that. I go to the sex shop and ask for the Guillotine. The so called walkthrough says to ask for
it and the next day on Friday to find Ivy in her secret room through the guest room. No matter what I do when I
see Ivy in the "guest" room I can't go in there to talk.

How I get Katrin's "Love" points up. She is at 30 Love and 30 Lust. I meet her for breakfast and give her coffee
at her job. No matter what I do I can't get her stats to increase. I also can't get Naomi's stats up. I don't know how
to investigate "Bob's" life.
I answer this question here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-normal-family-v0-6-0-firenzo.45498/post-3477535
and here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-normal-family-v0-6-0-firenzo.45498/post-3477535
You can't investigate Bob's life if you don't open the Ivy's secret room.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I had the same issue you try to answer the call and it brings up the phone not the message, it's very tight but I had to click in just the right spot to make it work.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
thank you for taking the time to answer my question .Well seeing how there is not repeatable xxx events :cry: except the last event so I lost interest . thank you for taking the time to answer my question's and good luck on the game bye.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
You never need to open the phone to answer sms or call, just click on backgroud or on the textbutton which appears automatically, if you open the phone the game stops.
I was also having great difficulty answering text. The banner for text is to close to phone and I would always bring up phone.
It took several tries to get it right, could you please move the banner for text over just a bit

Also I have secret room unlocked. I bought all the toys and it just says there is no more content no bob not photo no evidence
maybe i should not have been able to buy all the toys for all the scenes before bob, but the game let me. Know bob not friend, no pics way to gain trust.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I had the same issue you try to answer the call and it brings up the phone not the message, it's very tight but I had to click in just the right spot to make it work.
When you receive a sms or a call the phone rings (if you have the sound active), at the end of the sound the message appears automatically. If you click on the background you stop the sound and the sms appears immediately. Do not open the phone, it blocks everything.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I answer this question here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-normal-family-v0-6-0-firenzo.45498/post-3477535
and here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-normal-family-v0-6-0-firenzo.45498/post-3477535
You can't investigate Bob's life if you don't open the Ivy's secret room.
Sorry, but that doesn't help at all. The post is extremely vague and to be honest I don't want to just click on a bunch of random spots on the picture on the lower right hand of the screen. Or even in the middle of the background photo of Ivy's house.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Secret room access is a normal hidden spot that appear only if you move the mouse near the point showed on the image i
Point where? No matter where I click the mouse nothing happens. Do I just keep clicking the guest room picture in the bottom right corner with Ivy's picture hoping I get lucky? Or do I need to click the background photo of her house and maybe get lucky that way after a dozen clicks with my mouse?

Nothing happens. I'm just clicking over and over on the same spots on the screen. Do I have to go a certain day for it to actually work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It's required MC Lover points 38 to trigger the beach even with Katrin. I think you've to find Ivy secret room first. There is an order to do the event. A WT is included on the game, please read it.
not all of us have ability to open walk through in that form Please put it in a PDF form for the rest of us

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Point where? No matter where I click the mouse nothing happens. Do I just keep clicking the guest room picture in the bottom right corner with Ivy's picture hoping I get lucky? Or do I need to click the background photo of her house and maybe get lucky that way after a dozen clicks with my mouse?

Nothing happens. I'm just clicking over and over on the same spots on the screen. Do I have to go a certain day for it to actually work?
the point is on the actual house it took me awhile to locate it lower left corner of house

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
its on the actual house bottom left side hover your mouse you will see a caption secret room
under window

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes