Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

larry3b

Mar 25, 2018
Ivy has to give you the Vip card when you want to have anal sex with Ursula who asks you for guillontine.
After Ursula asks you for the Guillontine, go to the sex shop to buy it but the sexshop will tell you that you cannot buy it if you don't have the Vip card. After that, go ask Ivy for it.
It doesn't work. I think there's a bug, because when I go with Ursula, I have the anal choice but I don't have the Guillontine because in the sex shop, the girl in the shexshop wants the VIP card and when I go to Ivy, I try all the time and she never gives me the VIP card! At what time (morning, afternoon or evening) does he visit Ivy or the sex shop?
I join my save files.
Game.jpg

Reactions: Charlie78

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It doesn't work. I think there's a bug, because when I go with Ursula, I have the anal choice but I don't have the Guillontine because in the sex shop, the girl in the shexshop wants the VIP card and when I go to Ivy, I try all the time and she never gives me the VIP card! At what time (morning, afternoon or evening) does he visit Ivy or the sex shop?
I join my save files.
I'm sorry, but I think you've changed Ivy's values using the console and other girls too. How can they get more than 10 Trust points when the max is 10? Ivy is at 95 Love and 90 Lust, impossible! Naomi is stuck at 2 Trust that means you didn't discover Ivy's Secret Room at the right time.
Now it's too late. The only advice I can give you is to use one of my saves to move on. Take your pick.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but I think you've changed Ivy's values using the console and other girls too. How can they get more than 10 Trust points when the max is 10? Ivy is at 95 Love and 90 Lust, impossible! Naomi is stuck at 2 Trust that means you didn't discover Ivy's Secret Room at the right time.
Now it's too late. The only advice I can give you is to use one of my saves to move on. Take your pick.
that was a preexisting bug all you needed to do is give them a gift beyond the first 5 gifts and there trust still went up weather they where they were at 10 or not but it never fixed if you got there phone number and showed X/10 even if X was 12+

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
When I go to Katrin room at late night it says that I can't go there
The only variable that keeps you from entering Katrin Late Night's room when David is not home, is Katrin Love -49. If you still need to spy on Katrin/David it means that Katrin Trust is less than 10. You certainly can't spy on Katrin/David if David isn't home.
The hints are written in order to do, I certainly can't imagine that at the fifth release there is still someone who hasn't reached Trust 10. The second Hint from our MC says: Maximize Trust with all the characters. The pre-existing bugs are all fixed, certainly I can't fix your pre-existing Saves. There's never been a Bug that gets you 95 Love Points with Ivy. If you want to check, start a new game and you'll see that + of 10 Trust Points you can't have with anyone. I don't want to force anyone to start the game all over again, so with every new release I provide a fixed Save of the old and the new version.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: devilTwister cosmos

devilTwister cosmos

Nov 28, 2019
The only variable that keeps you from entering Katrin Late Night's room when David is not home, is Katrin Love -49. If you still need to spy on Katrin/David it means that Katrin Trust is less than 10. You certainly can't spy on Katrin/David if David isn't home.
The hints are written in order to do, I certainly can't imagine that at the fifth release there is still someone who hasn't reached Trust 10. The second Hint from our MC says: Maximize Trust with all the characters. The pre-existing bugs are all fixed, certainly I can't fix your pre-existing Saves. There's never been a Bug that gets you 95 Love Points with Ivy. If you want to check, start a new game and you'll see that + of 10 Trust Points you can't have with anyone. I don't want to force anyone to start the game all over again, so with every new release I provide a fixed Save of the old and the new version.

Translated with (free version)
Thanks for help

larry3b

Mar 25, 2018
I'd rather give up than start over again, especially when the developer can't answer to justify anomalies we cheated on a console that I don't even know how to use.This game is "rotten".

Reactions: SteppenBro

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to increase Esther trust and investigate Frank's private life ? Already got to the point where MC is giving bromide to Frank with 10 trust and that's the only scene that triggers every time I go to his house

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How to increase Esther trust and investigate Frank's private life ? Already got to the point where MC is giving bromide to Frank with 10 trust and that's the only scene that triggers every time I go to his house
Frank is working at Night Club as Bridget bodygard, try go there at night/late night.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm tryed but navigation etc animations are poor ...animations can be stoped by one lick not satifsying :cautious:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For some reason, I am unable to visit Ivy again after the first time on day 20. When I go to her house in the late morning, I get a message to the effect of "You are unable to access Ivy's rooms because Trust is less than 10. Visit her in the late morning to build trust". Suggestions?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
My "normal" family

*incest tag*

:unsure:

Nah! The game looks pretty good,! Definitely checking this one out

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes