Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
then i must be bugged course I was at 30 after going to the beach ill just restart I guess
I'm sorry, it was my fault not yours because I didn't stop you from going to the beach before 30 points. Now is fixed.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
DOWNLOADED THE GAME EARLIER TODAY GAVE IT A TRY BUT AFTER FRANKC MISSES GIVES ME A BJ I GET AUTO EJRCTED TO THE MAIN MENU soz for caps

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
lofuy The reason is my fault, I misplaced some codes. I'm going to do bug-fix 0.5.1 version for this. Thanks for the report. If you don't want to wait until tomorrow, use my save at the end of version 1. I'm sorry.

Reactions: hentai charley

Billi.Billy07

Feb 15, 2018
Game has good plot but there are lot of bugs.... interface is poor could be better Grinding should be reduced... No hint of how to increae spy points... U can't enter mother room becoz u have less spy points minmum 10 req. u can enter guest room of ivy becoz of bug... No further path with Bob u can't increase ur trust point with niomi... Lot of improvement... Game is at stage 5 but still looks like at stage 1

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Game has good plot but there are lot of bugs.... interface is poor could be better Grinding should be reduced... No hint of how to increae spy points... U can't enter mother room becoz u have less spy points minmum 10 req. u can enter guest room of ivy becoz of bug... No further path with Bob u can't increase ur trust point with niomi... Lot of improvement... Game is at stage 5 but still looks like at stage 1
Thank you for your report, my game has been grinding only the first two versions, from the third onwards, as I promised in the changelog is no longer expected any kind of grind. The bug of not being able to spy on Katrin I fixed it in version 0.5.1 of which you can find the Link in OP. You no longer need to boost Naomi Lust by giving bromide to Bob.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Increase lust at 30 giving bromide to David. Afther this follow Hint

Hi again!

Bromile at David does not work.
The Love & Lust Points at Katrin stuck.

Can everyone send a save-file with a little higher points at Katrin, please?

larry3b

Mar 25, 2018
Bonjour
Je suis dans la pièce secrète avec Ivy et elle me demande un vibro gode. Je ne le trouve pas et je ne peux pas l'acheter.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bromile at David does not work.
I checked the Bromide codes on David. It's working.
the chance to visit David is random, 50% chance.
You need David Trust 10 before you can give him the bromide.
You can increase Katrin Lust up to 30 points by giving bromide to David.
You have all the saves you want with the game, they're under the "game" directory.
Under, not in.

Reactions: hentai charley

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
larry3b At Sexy Shop there are 2 room to buy tools. To access the second room you need a Vip card. Ask Ivy.

larry3b

Mar 25, 2018
larry3b At Sexy Shop there are 2 room to buy tools. To access the second room you need a Vip card. Ask Ivy.
But when i'am whith Yvy in secret room, she ask me a vibro gode. When can i ask her for VIP card, because at late morning, she's in salon room and she make a blow job. When sh'i at the pool, we have a sex scene whithout dialogue with her, and in the other rooms, i have the message 'Nothing to do here yet' ?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
But when i'am whith Yvy in secret room, she ask me a vibro gode. When can i ask her for VIP card, because at late morning, she's in salon room and she make a blow job. When sh'i at the pool, we have a sex scene whithout dialogue with her, and in the other rooms, i have the message 'Nothing to do here yet' ?
Ivy has to give you the Vip card when you want to have anal sex with Ursula who asks you for guillontine.
After Ursula asks you for the Guillontine, go to the sex shop to buy it but the sexshop will tell you that you cannot buy it if you don't have the Vip card. After that, go ask Ivy for it.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes