Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jaeeee08

Aug 11, 2019
I'm confused. You said first "his mother" and isn't Ivy Katrin's sister (when you changed it to incest she would be MC's Aunt)?
You can go to Ivy in the late morning and her house is at the bottom left (Map).

To increase her trust:

In that post is a picture where the secret room is.
Thank you man. Im sorry im also confused to this game hahaha. I thought ivy is his mother.

Reactions: HorizonD

Suggs

May 4, 2018
Let's predict the version number it becomes another abandoned project.

I'm predicting 0.8.3

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
Sorry if my english is bad(not my native).
Just droping console comands I faund:
Katrine- mom
Ester-sis1
Naomi-sis2
The rest are as given name.
(name)love = x -love points
(name)lust = x -lust points
(name)tust = x -trust points

Have bing stuck Katrine love29 from v03 and in v04 I did not move, so after non give the codes I palyd gess game till got them so have fun.
P.S.- I do not sujest geing them over the max on curent build.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug- when I have the third encounter with Bridget, after seeing Frank, the game crashes and I end up at the menu screen. (Can't use mouse to rollback at the moment.)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Amidal Sorry, there was a bug on version 0.3 that let you go to the beach before get 30 Katrin love points. I fixed this bug on version 0.4 but your save still be affected. I suggest you to use my end version 0.3 save provided with the game to start version 0.4. Thank you.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
My Normal Family [v0.5.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (440 MB): - - - -

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok is my save bugged if I give katrin coffee not only does her love not increase but last drops or am I supposed to raise her love a different way after David is in the clinic?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
airze normally you have to increase Katrin love points to 30 giving her coffee after this going to the beach love points increase to 35. If it's not your case you have two ways to fix this: 1) using console momlove = 35 or using my save (end 0.4 provided with the game).

Reactions: hentai charley

airze

Feb 8, 2018
airze normally you have to increase Katrin love points to 30 giving her coffee after this going to the beach love points increase to 35. If it's not your case you have two ways to fix this: 1) using console momlove = 35 or using my save (end 0.4 provided with the game).
then i must be bugged course I was at 30 after going to the beach ill just restart I guess

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
il there a reason if i can't spy katrin at late night i have
1587906397573.png
i have 30 agility too but it say i cant enter :/

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes