Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Using save from last version I caught an error that could not pass, had to quit in Frank's house after ending Bromide treatment.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 108, in script
jump bridget_last
ScriptError: could not find label 'bridget_last'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 108, in script
jump bridget_last
File "F:\Games\Firenzo\MyNormalFamily-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Games\Firenzo\MyNormalFamily-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bridget_last'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Normal Family 0.4.0
Mon Apr 13 10:52:49 2020

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bobber Tail
You're right, it's my fault the correct code is "bridgetroom_last" which I've already corrected. In any case you get to that point in the program only if you try to get + of 35 Esther Lust points that you don't need. I suggest you stop at 35 and don't go to Frank again until the next release.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
D

Deleted member 1921707

Not trying to be rude with this comment, but the writing really needs someone that's a native English speaker to be corrected. Plus when I "talk" to Katrin, she keeps calling me her "Katrin" instead of "friend" or "son" if I change the relationship. The MC also says "Your Frank?" at the dinner table in the evening when talking to him. The coding needs some serious reworking.

D

Deleted member 1921707

hmmm looks very similar to my new family
Don't take this the wrong way, but please do not compare it to "My New Family". I've played that game the last few updates and the graphics, writing, and gameplay are much better. Hopefully "My Normal Family" gets some major updating with the writing and coding to make it a better game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
GameLover69
Your comment is not at all rude, I know I'm not a Native English Speaker, all my dialogues are translated by DeepL, just change something when the speech doesn't "queue". Professional translators cost money and for now I can't afford such expenses, please be patient. As for the "change name" I have tried again and everything works regularly. Remember, every time you change your name or status, press "Enter" and see the sentence I put on screen. Of course if you load your old save the name doesn't change.

Translated with (free version)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure which language you translate but DeepL does normally a better job.
The sentence in the picture is not correct, better is: "Okay, from now on, he's my friend."
Maybe you mistyped it?

Jaeeee08

Aug 11, 2019
Help me i dont know why but i always click the bed for him to sleep it already late at night and i dont know how to pass th night to become morning. What should i do?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm confused. You said first "his mother" and isn't Ivy Katrin's sister (when you changed it to incest she would be MC's Aunt)?
You can go to Ivy in the late morning and her house is at the bottom left (Map).

To increase her trust:
Ivy Secret Room
In that post is a picture where the secret room is.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
In this game Ivy is just Katrin friend. No aunt allowed. I'm tired of games where you can fuck aunt;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HorizonD
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes