Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How do you guys add favorite games down with moving pictures ??

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to save the game? Also, I keep getting an error message every time I click the settings tab on the phone.

comecome

May 27, 2017
I found bug when talk to frank and game says can level up lust to 35.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 108, in script
    jump bridget_last
ScriptError: could not find label 'bridget_last'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 108, in script
    jump bridget_last
  File "F:\jocs h\març\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\jocs h\març\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bridget_last'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Normal Family 0.3.0
Sat Mar 07 02:10:19 2020

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
comecome
Yeah, you're right, my fault. I'll correct the next release, for now just don't go to Frank House when Ester Lust is 35.

Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
So whenever I try to change names and relationships i just get put back to the start of the game with my name as Alex or breaks
here is one of the error texts

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/phoneuse.rpy", line 18, in script
call screen phone
ScriptError: could not find label 'settaggi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kerry weir\Desktop\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kerry weir\Desktop\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\kerry weir\Desktop\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\kerry weir\Desktop\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/phoneuse.rpy", line 18, in script
call screen phone
File "C:\Users\kerry weir\Desktop\MyNormalFamily-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'settaggi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Normal Family 0.3.0
Sat Mar 07 21:06:14 2020

This is with version 0.3.0 and unziping with 7zip

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So whenever I try to change names and relationships i just get put back to the start of the game with my name as Alex or breaks
To fix the error change name you have 2 ways:
1 - enter console and change the variable introduction = True
2 - use one of my saves and change your name.

The settings Phone bugs i'll fix next release, thanks for report.

Jays07

Nov 30, 2017
I'm reading people's comments about ivy's secret room. I can't even visit Ivy for some reason and it's way past day 20.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm reading people's comments about ivy's secret room. I can't even visit Ivy for some reason and it's way past day 20.
On day 20, have breakfast with Katrin, if your day 20 has passed, scroll through the days until the 20th of the following month, (after day 30 the days start again from 1).

Reactions: Loutreeeee

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The picture show that he went to Ivy house at Late morning so he did what you ask and it's not working. I did the same and it's worked only the first time
the figure is made to Ivy house but to enter you have to click on the minimamp of Ivy livingroom where there is the Ivy's miniature.
However, together with the game, in the first folder, there are 3 saves that you can use.

Reactions: Loutreeeee

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I can not increase her trust van ivy

It's easy in fact. Look again at the picture you send. It don't show the right part of the screen. But in the right part you got all the room Ivy House got. Maybe like me you thought that it was a bug and that's the room are the same as the one in MC house. Why thinking that? Because you got only TWO houses where you can go in different room by yourself (in bob house and Franck House you can go inside the house only because of the story otherwise you can't go into Ursula or Briget room manually).

If you don't understand look at this comment. On the picture you will see the right part and the head of Ivy.
Today at 6:55 AM
Ivy Secret Room

Attachments

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
the figure is made to Ivy house but to enter you have to click on the minimamp of Ivy livingroom where there is the Ivy's miniature.
However, together with the game, in the first folder, there are 3 saves that you can use.
I understood. As i told after your post i didn't look carefully on the right part because i didn't understood that we can go on various room of Ivy house.

Thank you for your answer

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes