Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Okay, so I've worked hard at draining my bank account buy multiple whatevers at the assorted shops at the mall ($20 for a half-gallon of milk?). I've presented each of the females at the stores with presents for a full week (seven days). I'm still just a "good friend"? No telephone numbers?

I've fed Katrin's husband pills and bromides, still nothing. Visited his bedroom at night some 29 times now. Nothing.

Got to the point where I could fuck Ivy. Not implemented yet.
OK, 5 is the items/days involved. After that you Chat once with each.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
OK, 5 is the items/days involved. After that you Chat once with each.
Geez, you'd think the hints could be a little clearer.

Now that I've got all of their phone numbers, can't call a single one - not implemented yet. Sheesh!

So, when can I give Katrin the vibrator that I spent my hard-earned cash on?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Two problems with his sexual technique:

First, when he gets a blowjob, he pulls out and sprays into her mouth. He'd be better served having her suck his dick dry.

Second, when fucking, he pulls out to spray her with cum. Better to go with the natural flow of things and fill her cunt with enough to make her leak for three days.

Of course, that's just my outlook.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Geez, you'd think the hints could be a little clearer.

Now that I've got all of their phone numbers, can't call a single one - not implemented yet. Sheesh!

So, when can I give Katrin the vibrator that I spent my hard-earned cash on?
You start with $10,000 and if you buy 5 of everything and bribe sister, you still have money left over without working. Spend 5 or 6 weeks clearing all hurdles, visit the boyfriends and get the info, gather all phone numbers and seek all locations. Then you are ready for the good content to eventually be added in 2 or 3 years.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Two problems with his sexual technique:

First, when he gets a blowjob, he pulls out and sprays into her mouth. He'd be better served having her suck his dick dry.

Second, when fucking, he pulls out to spray her with cum. Better to go with the natural flow of things and fill her cunt with enough to make her leak for three days.

Of course, that's just my outlook.
Some like to see the money shot.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
You do realize that the game's version number is 0.2.0, right? The major version number is zero, meaning that the game is incomplete, so you have to read the readme file to discover what's implemented.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Any hints provided suck big time.

Finally got the skinny on Bob down in Ivy's secret room. How about Frank's secrets? Any ideas, or is that a secret?

Gotta get more trust with Ester. How?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If you read the dialog, Frank is working in Night Club so, first report to Ester, after go Night Club and repeat.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 547552

Overview:
I'm the family doctor so i'll examine everyone!
My Normal Family
Mr Paker, David .... Mrs Parker, Katrin .... Miss Parker1, Esther .... Miss Parker2, Naomi
Our Maid Gwenn .... And me, Alex (I'm a doctor)​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2020-02-23
Developer: Firenzo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English/Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 547545 View attachment 547587 View attachment 547589 View attachment 547590 View attachment 547591 View attachment 547592 View attachment 547593 View attachment 547594 View attachment 547595 View attachment 547596 View attachment 547597 View attachment 563323

good evening
In V.01 the name change and the degree of kinship
it did not work.
In V.0.2 the same problem remains (perhaps the variables)
If it doesn't work, what is this option for?
Thank's

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
good evening
In V.01 the name change and the degree of kinship
it did not work.
In V.0.2 the same problem remains (perhaps the variables)
If it doesn't work, what is this option for?
Thank's
This is really weird Antonio, you're the first one to report this problem. I assure you that the "Change Name" works perfectly, the only doubt that can come to my mind is that you had some problem unpacking the game. Do you use 7zips or other unpackers? I use 7zip is free and has been working great for years, I recommend it. Otherwise try to re-download the game and re-unpack it. Otherwise I don't know how to help you.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
This is really weird Antonio, you're the first one to report this problem. I assure you that the "Change Name" works perfectly, the only doubt that can come to my mind is that you had some problem unpacking the game. Do you use 7zips or other unpackers? I use 7zip is free and has been working great for years, I recommend it. Otherwise try to re-download the game and re-unpack it. Otherwise I don't know how to help you.
Winrar

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please, let me know if you solve the problem. If not try to use one of my saves.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, my fault.
line 4 is: Spy her room 10 times at late night to investigate.
line 5 is: Give David bromide to increase her Lust
next release I'll fix.
Till now you can spy her in bathroom just 1 time.
10 times?? Ok ive got 38's spy time?? So whats next???

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
10 times?? Ok ive got 38's spy time?? So whats next???
Maybe you didn't realize, but 10 times are necessary to see the last examination to Katrin, that's all.
Thanks anyway for the report, I'll stop spying on them more than 10 times.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes