Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
mirenzo The quality of the videos are particularly low. I can see that they are recorded at full HD resolution, but their bit rate is extremely low. Also, I can see the mouse cursor in them, suggesting that they are recorded with a screen capture app.

In creating videos, bit rate is a key factor. Full HD videos need a bit rate of 2,000 kilobits per second. With an excellent codec though, you can reduce it to 1,500 kbps. (Excellent codecs have high encoding times. Maybe up to 12 hours.)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm making videos with OBS, new for me ok, now i've learned how to hide cursor, after obs i'm using hitfilm express to elaborate them and after had to use VLC to convert them in webm.
Problem is someone had set my HitFilm at 30 framerate and i didint realize that, next videos will be 50 framerate, sorry for that.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I see. Looking forward to see positive results.

Your game has a lot of images. Perhaps you should try improving their compression with E-Mage (emage.js.org).

Also, there is something about the story that I want to say, but I think it is too late. Our doctor-protagonist has to rent a room with a family of strangers but at the same time, he has a girlfriend with a house of her own. Why doesn't he move in with her? Also, he and his fiancee have become very intimate. But strangely enough, they don't have coitus.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Haha... I have no doubt. Just mind the context.

And don't refer to it as "rape". Rape is a type of crime, not a type of intimate action.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is such a grinding hell again. I really edited those values to fit because I just can't grind every fucking value up. No, I am no longer interested in grinding.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello as this game got NTR or sharing girls with other guys if so can you turn it off if you wanting to ?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Oh Really? All the grinding was useless as now save no longer works. Fortunately, I hate grinding and edited out all that shit.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
WTf my saves don't work after all that. Well i will uninstall then and wait till the dev has his saves figured out or the game gets abandoned.

Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
could someone tell me how I get into Ivys secret Room,
I have her trust at 10 and it just says that she has no guest room when I click on it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
could someone tell me how I get into Ivys secret Room,
I have her trust at 10 and it just says that she has no guest room when I click on it.
point your mouse near the oven over the chairs on the left, when the word 'secret room' appears, click

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Me reading the title: My Normal Family.
Also me: How could that family be normal with that cover xD

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I realy wish that music in scenes could be muted, its loud as hell,.
I dont mind 360 camera pannin but quality on rendering in scenes is kinda grany.
For these reasons scenes arent enjoyable for me.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes