• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I tried muting everything in the beginning .. but the scenes still play with sound (vids have sound).

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I tried muting everything in the beginning .. but the scenes still play with sound (vids have sound).
Yep there are some games that includes seperate vids as scenes in them, since they are seperate thing game option wont effect them. Only options to players are mute all computer sounds or let vids sounds play.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO hahahah seems like crappy pencil games are in a hype atm.. else i cant explain why the side get swarmed and spammed with this crapp games so much in the past 2 months.. before that quality was more important here on the side.. now it seems.. just any shit game will do it

Reactions: Drakcon

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
A save from the end of v0.1 would be cool for people who can not use the console.

The command "introduction = True" worked fine for me. Thanks for the advice in the zip-file.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
In the first folder of the game there is a Save file with two saves inside, the first is at the end of the first release and the second is at the end of the second.

Reactions: HorizonD

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The command "introduction = True" worked fine for me. Thanks for the advice in the zip-file.
I was forced to add that variable because someone was changing the names of the characters before they saw the introduction. I'm sorry.

Reactions: HorizonD

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I was forced to add that variable because someone was changing the names of the characters before they saw the introduction. I'm sorry.
I started new game, waited till Introduction seemed over (as I've played this game before) and still can't change names. This is greatly upsetting as his mother can not call him Daddy.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I started new game, waited till Introduction seemed over (as I've played this game before) and still can't change names. This is greatly upsetting as his mother can not call him Daddy.
This is really weird, first time hearing it. Are you playing the Win or Mac version? If you are playing the Mac version I can't help you much because I don't have a Mac at home and also because I know little or nothing about Macs. If you're playing Win is very strange, I tested the game until the end of version 2 and everything seems to work well. If you've already played the first release in Win I added a save to the game at the end of the first version, you can use the 1-1-LT1 that works perfectly. Load my save, go to options and change the names as you want.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This is really weird, first time hearing it. Are you playing the Win or Mac version? If you are playing the Mac version I can't help you much because I don't have a Mac at home and also because I know little or nothing about Macs. If you're playing Win is very strange, I tested the game until the end of version 2 and everything seems to work well. If you've already played the first release in Win I added a save to the game at the end of the first version, you can use the 1-1-LT1 that works perfectly. Load my save, go to options and change the names as you want.
OK, it is working now. Funny.
Another minor error is using "mine" instead of "my" as in "mine son".
I got another error, selecting ANAL with Frank's sister gives this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 389, in script
    jump rivedi_bridgetanalfull_video1
ScriptError: could not find label 'rivedi_bridgetanalfull_video1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Outside/frankhouse.rpy", line 389, in script
    jump rivedi_bridgetanalfull_video1
  File "F:\Games\Firenzo\MyNormalFamily-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Games\Firenzo\MyNormalFamily-0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rivedi_bridgetanalfull_video1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Normal Family 0.2.0
Mon Feb 24 12:37:01 2020

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Go to spy on her in the bathroom in the morning, says not yet implemented.
It worked for the first few mornings, I think it got turned off until other events trigger. I was doing fine then it just ended so not sure, too much grinding to get anywhere. Can't give coffee yet. No end of content notice.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Any idea what lines 4 & 5 say? They're merged together.
Sorry, my fault.
line 4 is: Spy her room 10 times at late night to investigate.
line 5 is: Give David bromide to increase her Lust
next release I'll fix.
Till now you can spy her in bathroom just 1 time.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so I've worked hard at draining my bank account buy multiple whatevers at the assorted shops at the mall ($20 for a half-gallon of milk?). I've presented each of the females at the stores with presents for a full week (seven days). I'm still just a "good friend"? No telephone numbers?

I've fed Katrin's husband pills and bromides, still nothing. Visited his bedroom at night some 29 times now. Nothing.

Got to the point where I could fuck Ivy. Not implemented yet.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes