Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 1921707

WT tells about calling Kelly. When I try this I've got Sorry not implemented.
And the same message is for any contact whom I try to call.
So how to proceed?
You can't. The only option for the contact list is to call Esther. There is a lot of
"not implemented" in the game. It still needs a lot of work and should still be
called a demo or prologue version.

Reactions: Hammer120
D

Deleted member 1921707

Another issue is : buy Katrin coffee for love points. How and where can I do it?
Does she have 10 out of 10 trust points? You have to keep visiting her room on Friday
night when you get an SMS from her. It takes 10 weeks to do that because you can
only do it once per week. It's a major grind fest to get the trust points for all the
characters in the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have. If I talk to her at the mall at "gift" her more coffee she just wears
a sexy dress. The Lover points don't increase when you hit 30. I can't talk
to her in the morning about the beach event unless you talk to her on Saturday?
How did you give Katrin coffee? I do not have this option yet at all during any conversation with her...

D

Deleted member 1921707

How the heck do you get the beach event? I can't go by the walkthrough because
it's outdated.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Forget it. This game needs a major overhaul. Deleting it right now. Maybe if it's still
being developed in another year and doesn't get abandoned I might try it.
I'm sorry, I don't know what more I can do for you to enjoy my game. I made a walkthrough to follow step by step, I put numerous Hint, I added a save file at the end of each release, more than that I can not.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm sorry, I don't know what more I can do for you to enjoy my game. I made a walkthrough to follow step by step, I put numerous Hint, I added a save file at the end of each release, more than that I can not.
The walkthrough doesn't help at all. It says to call Kelly to have sex, but none of the contacts
work. The only person you can call is Esther to go to the movie. I can't even take her to the
restaurant. Will any of the contact be updated to take them different places? And will there
be more than 2 different locations?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Ok, from the next version i'll prevent to open the phone when a call or sms rings.

No matter if you have all the toys in your inventory, you can only give Ivy the right one at the right moment.
The problem the right sequence in Ivy's secret room is:
1- Open secret room
2- Go shop and ask for Guillontine for Ursula,
3- Go secret room and ask for Vip card
4- Buy guillontine and finish with Ursula.
5- Back to secret room to get Bob's photo.
6- Show photo to Naomi
7- repeat 4 time (total 4 differet photo)
8- Now you have Naomi trust 10.
9- Back to secret room and ask whic gift Ivy like.
All this exactly how is written on WT.
Game allowed me to give first toy for first photo trust is about 4
After that I brought in what she asked for got the scene with client and no photo of Bob
I went through all scenes with all clients, up until then one I knew, no photos no Bob and only scene in pool area afterwards which repeats

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You can't. The only option for the contact list is to call Esther. There is a lot of
"not implemented" in the game. It still needs a lot of work and should still be
called a demo or prologue version.
I'm sorry I mixed up the names. You need to call Emily for sex, not Kelly. I'll correct the WT right now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Bar in Mall
Do you mean that Kristin is at some time in the bar or that the coffee is to be bought in the bar?
I buy coffee every day, go to Kristin booth and the only option is chat and she doesn't want anything from me

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
What would you suggest a restart because with my current save I only get repeatable pool scene no bob no photos, game allowed
me to give each toy in order and see all related scenes as I said before now I can't get back to secret room an no further photos or Bob

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Looks like message : Not implemented is not a very good translation from Italian(?). Because I can chat with Emily at certain times during day. Maybe the same is with inviting to restaurant and cinema...

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Looks like message : Not implemented is not a very good translation from Italian(?). Because I can chat with Emily at certain times during day. Maybe the same is with inviting to restaurant and cinema...
Fist call to Emily says: she wait for you Night time.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Do you mean that Kristin is at some time in the bar or that the coffee is to be bought in the bar?
I buy coffee every day, go to Kristin booth and the only option is chat and she doesn't want anything from me
you go to mall and buy coffee at bar and take to bank where she works. Gift it to her just like all other gifts to other store clerks at first You cant gift anything to her untill a certain point is reach in relationship

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My game started out a little grindly and since version 3 I stopped grind. If you want to skip this first part use my save at the end of version 2 and you should proceed without problems.

D

Deleted member 2282431

I keep getting told to give 1 sis money to gain trust and the other flowers but I don't get any option to give them??? Am I missing something?

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes