Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
For some reason, I am unable to visit Ivy again after the first time on day 20. When I go to her house in the late morning, I get a message to the effect of "You are unable to access Ivy's rooms because Trust is less than 10. Visit her in the late morning to build trust". Suggestions?
Click Ivy Living room icon late morning to enter.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm sorry, there's a bug that show David days in clinic from the beginning of the game. I'll fix this next version in about 15 days.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the tip. I hadn't noticed the room icons on the side at Ivy's house.

Now I have gained trust 10 for her, but I can't access the secret room. I go in the evening and see her icon in the guest room. The message comes up about the house not having a guest room. The walkthrough document says to click on the secret room, but I don't see anything that says secret room to click on.

longshot40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm currently stuck with katrin at 30 love 30 lust but every time I go to have breakfast with her the event won't trigger. Am I supposed to do an extra step that I glossed over or am I just glitched?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm currently stuck with katrin at 30 love 30 lust but every time I go to have breakfast with her the event won't trigger. Am I supposed to do an extra step that I glossed over or am I just glitched?
I'm stuck with her at that point as well. My main roadblock to progress seems to be Ivy's secret room, and I'm wondering if that needs to be done first. Were you able to enter the secret room?

longshot40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm stuck with her at that point as well. My main roadblock to progress seems to be Ivy's secret room, and I'm wondering if that needs to be done first. Were you able to enter the secret room?
Not yet I have seen Ivy go to her guest room from the house overview but it won't let me interact.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not yet I have seen Ivy go to her guest room from the house overview but it won't let me interact.
I suspect that is our bottleneck. I'm trying to read the code to figure out what is happening, but I have a hard time figuring out how the code for these sandbox type games work sometimes.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Secret room access is a normal hidden spot that appear only if you move the mouse near the point showed on the image i posted some time ago here or showed on Walkthrough.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's required MC Lover points 38 to trigger the beach even with Katrin. I think you've to find Ivy secret room first. There is an order to do the event. A WT is included on the game, please read it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is this open world ??
If by open world you mean you can go wherever you want, yes it is. This does not remove that the events are concatenated and therefore there is an order to follow written in the attached WT.

Reactions: Paapi
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes