Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Katrina is mom, so momlove,momlust, etc

I enjoy playing games like this and am trying to learn moire about how they are made. I installed the unren, but if I use option three and put anything in as a cose it never shows up in the game. Is there a step that I am missing? ny help is appreciated very much.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I enjoy playing games like this and am trying to learn moire about how they are made. I installed the unren, but if I use option three and put anything in as a cose it never shows up in the game. Is there a step that I am missing? ny help is appreciated very much.
OK, I don't modify the rpy files of the game, well exceptions are: options.rpy in the game/ folder and 00console.rpy in the renpy/common/ folder- it's engine files.
After modifying the value like:
momlove+=
momlove=momlove+1
both options work, I have the new value in the game. Then I just save somewhere down the line, and those values are now part of my saved game.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ! WHY BEACH EVENT OF KATRIN DON'T TRIGGER EVERYTIME I TRIED TO HAVE A BREAKFAST WITH HER ? IS THIS BUG? KATRIN TRUST 10/10 LOVE 30/60 LUST 30/60 MC LOVER POINTS 40

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The answer is in one of the game developer posts in this thread. You must have exactly 38 lover points to trigger this event
Then there is no other way to advance Katrin unless I use some cheat tools to change it back to 38 and what's more It could possibly have a potential bug after lowering it? Damn it, don't want to start all over again after the long grind , this should be fix that even if MC lover point goes beyond 38 it should trigger the beach event as long as Katrin's trust love and lust is 10 30 30. That's it, this game is great but this horrible Katrin requirement makes me want to give it up , it's not even stated in the walkthrough in fact in the walkthrough MC's lover point is 39 in the picture before you have breakfast with Katrin. SO FRUSTRATING !

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I managed to change it back to 38 from 40 (MC's Loverpoints) using unren. Copy unren in the game folder, click unren choose enable console and developer menu, Run game load your save, press Shift+O choose and click console, enter the variable - mclover=38
but who knows what game breaking bug it will have even if I already change it back to 40 from 38 after the beach event , if in case there will be a bug still then I will give it up for good, don't want to play all over again I had enough of heavy grinding

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I managed to change it back to 38 from 40 (MC's Loverpoints) using unren. Copy unren in the game folder, click unren choose enable console and developer menu, Run game load your save, press Shift+O choose and click console, enter the variable - mclover=38
but who knows what game breaking bug it will have even if I already change it back to 40 from 38 after the beach event , if in case there will be a bug still then I will give it up for good, don't want to play all over again I had enough of heavy grinding
After the beach event with mom (38 Lover) you get 1 more lover point from Ester cinema, here you have to change your lover point to 40 via console.
Sorry, next version (ready soon) I'll fix points and WT.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
After the beach event with mom (38 Lover) you get 1 more lover point from Ester cinema, here you have to change your lover point to 40 via console.
Sorry, next version (ready soon) I'll fix points and WT.

What about Ivy in the secret room. I have restarted five times to get to see her in the secret room after taking Franks 3rd picture and it keeps telling me she has no secret room. How else can i get the VIP card?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What about Ivy in the secret room. I have restarted five times to get to see her in the secret room after taking Franks 3rd picture and it keeps telling me she has no secret room. How else can i get the VIP card?
The secret room is here where you see the sentence "Secret room", move the mouse there and the sentence will appear, click there and enter.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Version 0.8 with all bug fixed is online (My Patreon Page), will be here soon.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
The secret room is here where you see the sentence "Secret room", move the mouse there and the sentence will appear, click there and enter.

I have started two more times and followed the wt as the dev suggested and I get the sentence and about secret room but no entry, will try one more time and hope that the game works out as I like it a lot.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have started two more times and followed the wt as the dev suggested and I get the sentence and about secret room but no entry, will try one more time and hope that the game works out as I like it a lot.
You don't need to start the game again, just save the game before you go to Ivy's house and try. Remember that when you see the phrase Secret Room you have to click to enter. That's how hotspots work.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Absolute nothing against the game, i like honey but godamn, every male is ugly af, i wish they could do better male models there.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
There are so many things I can't do for reasons I don't understand. The game/walkthrough tells me to visit Ivy in the late morning. I go there late morning and it tells me to visit late morning. It IS late morning, but it will not give me any other message.
With Ester and Naomi, it tells me to talk to them at certain places at certain times, but it won't let me. Late afternoon for Ester, for example, I go to her room and it tells me she's resting and I should leave her be, despite the in-game hint telling me that's when I should be giving her money. It tells me I should investigate Bob and Frank, but I can't figure out how to do that. The night club just tells me to talk to Naomi, except every single conversation I have with her does not give me the option to do anything except watch the initial dialogue.
For Katrin, it tells me to give her coffee, but at no point is that ever an option.
Also, it tells you that you can get the shop girls' phone numbers after getting their trust up to 5, but it's actually 10.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There are so many things I can't do for reasons I don't understand. The game/walkthrough tells me to visit Ivy in the late morning. I go there late morning and it tells me to visit late morning. It IS late morning, but it will not give me any other message.
Maybe if you click the icon room like you do at home, you enter. Of course your Trust with Ivy must be 10.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How to pick up Katrin lust over 42 points ?
Now with your Lover 75 points, go 4 nights sleep with Katrin, David doesn't have to be home or you won't be able to get in. Every night you'll see 3 new types of sex positions and some action per position. Katrin Lust will increase by 3 points every night. (43 videos)
if you mean up 42 do the version 8 romantic dinner at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: canal mom

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I noticed that Katrin looks in the shower is a bit different not only the face and hairstyle, I think in there her boobs and body are bigger

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I noticed that Katrin looks in the shower is a bit different not only the face and hairstyle, I think in there her boobs and body are bigger
Ahahaha, you're right thanks, i choose one old mom from my old games, sorry. I'll redo these scenes for the nex release.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes