Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Your lover points are 43 you need 38 fix.
you can use console to go back to 38. Beach event only increase mom love and lust so after this use console again and go back to 43 lover points.
if you cant use console tell me i'll modify your save.
no. I can do it myself. Thanks for the help bro.you're so kind

kadeki919

May 14, 2020
Is there a reason why the save files are not working? I just downloaded the new version on my new computer and the saves already implemented won't appear in the save slots for some reason.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is there a reason why the save files are not working? I just downloaded the new version on my new computer and the saves already implemented won't appear in the save slots for some reason.
I think your old saves file are stored in your old computer maybe if you copy them on a usb pen and use the pen in your new computer or at least use my saves in your new one.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
For version 0.10.0 I planned to redo my first two versions of the game making them less "grind" and redo the first videos that were really "ugly". Please have some patience because it will be a long job.
Gwenn sex done.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For version 0.10.0 I planned to redo my first two versions of the game making them less "grind" and redo the first videos that were really "ugly". Please have some patience because it will be a long job.
Gwenn sex done.
Will there be katrin in 0.10 man? I also hope you compressed the file size man, it's really hard to download 2 GB games in this pandemic crisis, internet at home is so damn slow

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Will there be katrin in 0.10 man? I also hope you compressed the file size man, it's really hard to download 2 GB games in this pandemic crisis, internet at home is so damn slow
No Katrin is planned for 0.10 just a little Ivy on the beach but is important becouse will trigger treesome Katrin/Ivy.
I'm sorry, i can't help with compression, game is max compressed, unfortunately what makes the game "heavy" are the images and videos that could be compressed more but at the expense of quality and nobody likes a game with bad images and videos.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No Katrin is planned for 0.10 just a little Ivy on the beach but is important becouse will trigger treesome Katrin/Ivy.
I'm sorry, i can't help with compression, game is max compressed, unfortunately what makes the game "heavy" are the images and videos that could be compressed more but at the expense of quality and nobody likes a game with bad images and videos.
Me too I don't even like to play compressed games normally but I have no choice but to always wait for compressed this time because of this lockdown, no internet cafe for high speed downloading is open :(

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
My Normal Family [v0.12] [Firenzo] - Original size 2.98GB
Compressed Android Port(458MB):
-
Compressed Windows(432MB): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
My Normal Family [v0.9] [Firenzo] - Original size 2.01GB
Compressed Android Port(617MB):
MEGA - - MEDIAFIRE - -
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(589MB): - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

THANK YOUUUUU SO MUCH MAN !! I WAS RIGHT to post this game in the COMPRESSION REQUEST THREAD this is a great game and I waited for so long for this compression, 2 GB is too much for a slow internet connection at home in this pandemic crisis you are a hero, !!

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
My Normal Family [v0.9] [Firenzo] - Original size 2.01GB
Compressed Android Port(617MB):
MEGA - - MEDIAFIRE - -
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(589MB): - - -

These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Need update

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes