Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Client

Jul 2, 2020
Hi, here your save fixed for anal with Emily. About ursula I can't fix it using the console but please read the post above.
Thanks . Please add new style if you want update the game like as suck bob only , sit +suck bob ,rape + kiss,make her out and in katrine bedroom add feature for fuck her off course story katrine is the best target ☺,make her and david divorce :V

Last edited:
Reactions: Ero_kage15

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
New Hint in game system done, i'm working on a new content.

Ero_kage15

Jun 26, 2020
Somehow I'm unable to take ester on a date and also the game crashes on I meet Bob and give him bromide.

Someone plz assist!!!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm getting the same error
If you can use console just write emilysexreview = False if not post me your save I'll do this for you.
About Ursula i have fixed the bug for the nex version but for now you can review all Ursula sex using gallery.
Next version is almost ready max 1 week more.

Reactions: Ero_kage15

Ero_kage15

Jun 26, 2020
If you can use console just write emilysexreview = False if not post me your save I'll do this for you.
About Ursula i have fixed the bug for the nex version but for now you can review all Ursula sex using gallery.
Thank you

Ero_kage15

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry but I'm using an android to play so I can't type the command. Do you any other advice?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry but I'm using an android to play so I can't type the command. Do you any other advice?
I'm sorry too, don't know anything about android. Just wait a little longer and new version 0.11 will be ready with all bug fixed. Hopenig someone will add android version. I don't know if you can post here your save file before going to Emily, if you can I'll fix the problem for you.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
This game has a lot of potential, but it is riddled with bugs and the typos that'll throw you off a bit. Some events tell you where to go at a certain time, but mean another time, it's a lot of figuring out on your own even with the hint system. I'd also suggest having a strikeout thing added for the stuff you have accomplished in their relationship description board.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is the first version with the new Hint system. Perhaps there will be some inaccuracies, please report it to me and I will correct it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
hey i have a few issues i followed the walkthrough and i am at the point where i should invite esther too the cinema, but the phone just tells me that its not time or something like that, also i can´t enter katrin´s room for the 35 love and 30 lust scene there i am told i do not have enough points i did the beach scene with her checking stats she is at 10 trust 35 love and 30 lust.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes