Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hey i have a few issues i followed the walkthrough and i am at the point where i should invite esther too the cinema, but the phone just tells me that its not time or something like that, also i can´t enter katrin´s room for the 35 love and 30 lust scene there i am told i do not have enough points i did the beach scene with her checking stats she is at 10 trust 35 love and 30 lust.
There is a good time to make phone calls, if you try too soon, try again a little later (skip time). I suggest you use the help in game (Hint). The WT is out of date.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

footballprince

May 7, 2020
hey i have a few issues i followed the walkthrough and i am at the point where i should invite esther too the cinema, but the phone just tells me that its not time or something like that, also i can´t enter katrin´s room for the 35 love and 30 lust scene there i am told i do not have enough points i did the beach scene with her checking stats she is at 10 trust 35 love and 30 lust.
Need to go to the Clinic and go through the dialogue until you get sex scenes with Doctor. Then you can proceed. I had the same issue.

badboy0011

Dec 5, 2018
I need to speak to David about the cure but i can only give him the same thing again and again. I had the message about the cure and that i should speak to david, but I can't fin the option or the trigger broke. Can anyone help me?
Starting again would be a real pain.

edit: I went over the trigger value and had to adjust it manualy.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Need to go to the Clinic and go through the dialogue until you get sex scenes with Doctor. Then you can proceed. I had the same issue.
do i have too visit the clinic a lot of times before something happends the mc just works nothing else happends

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So how do you end a sex scene. The one with bridget just loops forever for me.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I need to speak to David about the cure but i can only give him the same thing again and again. I had the message about the cure and that i should speak to david, but I can't fin the option or the trigger broke. Can anyone help me?
Starting again would be a real pain.

edit: I went over the trigger value and had to adjust it manualy.
Which variable is the trigger value? I have the same exact problem right now.

NVM I had to set mclover to 55 to get it to work.

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I have notified David about the cure
I have had all the threesomes with Ivy and the girls
I have received the BJ in Ivy's living room
I have given Naomi the flowers and Bob the bromide, so now she has status 30/30
BUT! According to the WalkThrough, she is supposed to text me next time she is home, but I receive no text!
What is missing?? Or do we have to wait several weeks??
And there are no hints anymore.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I see "Cow Naomi" and "Cow Ester" in one of the pics but no lactation fetish tagged.
I see "Forced BJ" in another of the pics but no rape/non-consent whatever tag.
Are there fets not listed in the description here that are in the game or is this a case of the preview images are misleading to the actual content?

spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
I have the same problem as the one in your quote but going to the clinic doesn't do anything other than giving me the message "work". I haven't had a sex scene or any dialogue

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please do not follow the WT. I had to change some event order to make Hint in game work properly. Follow the Hint and please report me if some hint is wrong.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I see "Cow Naomi" and "Cow Ester" in one of the pics but no lactation fetish tagged.
I see "Forced BJ" in another of the pics but no rape/non-consent whatever tag.
Are there fets not listed in the description here that are in the game or is this a case of the preview images are misleading to the actual content?
Sorry, maybe it's my fault, but Cow Naomi means Cow Girl's position with Naomi. Forced BJ doesn't necessarily mean that the girl is not consenting but just that she was forced to do it in that moment. That's not rape.
I don't feel like I tagged my game as Rape or Fetish just some BSDM scene with Ivy. I'm sorry if I let you down.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have the same problem as the one in your quote but going to the clinic doesn't do anything other than giving me the message "work". I haven't had a sex scene or any dialogue
The exact time to go to the clinic, talk to David and have sex with Kelly is when you have 100 lover points and of course David must be in the clinic not at home. If David is at home skip days until he gets back to the clinic.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
But how to proceed?? See my comments above. There is no way forward. No hints on what to do, no increase of lover points, stuck at 57.
Also, it seems like there is a bug regarding Ivy and the pool scene. If I try the pool again, I am kicked out of the game to the main menu.

Progress:
Managed to continue by inviting Ester to the movies several time.
But I think I found another bug.
The hint tells me to invite the girls to the beach, and then choose Naomi. But then I get the message that it is not implemented yet.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
But how to proceed?? See my comments above. There is no way forward. No hints on what to do, no increase of lover points, stuck at 57.
Also, it seems like there is a bug regarding Ivy and the pool scene. If I try the pool again, I am kicked out of the game to the main menu.

Progress:
Managed to continue by inviting Ester to the movies several time.
But I think I found another bug.
The hint tells me to invite the girls to the beach, and then choose Naomi. But then I get the message that it is not implemented yet.
This is my fault, it's a bug that I've already fixed for the next version. Don't go back to Ivy/Pool for now, if you want to see it again use Gallery.
The first invitation to the beach with Naomi is with 85 MC lover points if you are stuck at 57 how is it possible?
I don't know if you used the console to change the points, if you did I can't help you because you've surely missed some important event that prevents you from proceeding.
The only advice I can give you is to use my saves, choose the one closest to the point where you are in the game.

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
This is my fault, it's a bug that I've already fixed for the next version. Don't go back to Ivy/Pool for now, if you want to see it again use Gallery.
The first invitation to the beach with Naomi is with 85 MC lover points if you are stuck at 57 how is it possible?
I don't know if you used the console to change the points, if you did I can't help you because you've surely missed some important event that prevents you from proceeding.
The only advice I can give you is to use my saves, choose the one closest to the point where you are in the game.
I have not used the console to change points. As mentioned, I managed to find a way forward by inviting Ester to the movies. Slowly but surely, the points stacked up. I am now at 85. Katrin has 10/55/42, and I have not been able to have the romantic dinner. Ester is at 10/60/54 and Naomi is at 10/30/35.

But as mentioned, the hint tells me to pick Naomi at the beach, but I can't pick anyone.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have not used the console to change points. As mentioned, I managed to find a way forward by inviting Ester to the movies. Slowly but surely, the points stacked up. I am now at 85. Katrin has 10/55/42, and I have not been able to have the romantic dinner. Ester is at 10/60/54 and Naomi is at 10/30/35.

But as mentioned, the hint tells me to pick Naomi at the beach, but I can't pick anyone.
romantic dinner trigger at 86 lover points and mom 55 love and dad in clinic.
With 85 lover you MUST be hable to invite all family at the beach Saturday at dinner. Go sleep and Sunday automatically go beach and choose Naomi and get the 1 point needed to trigger romantic dinner.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Naomi is at 10/30/35.
That strange, Naomi must be 10/60/55 before inviting her to the beach.
Can you post here your save pls?
One of my saves is just before go to the beach, you can use it if you want.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
That strange, Naomi must be 10/60/55 before inviting her to the beach.
Can you post here your save pls?
One of my saves is just before go to the beach, you can use it if you want.
Here is my latest save.
Note that I have changed their names.
Katrin->Annie
Ester->Val
Naomi->Gabbi

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Here is my latest save.
Note that I have changed their names.
Katrin->Annie
Ester->Val
Naomi->Gabbi
You've made a mess with console my friend, I can see it from your save. If it wasn't you, someone did it for you.
You missed several events but your mclover score is oddly 85.
At this point I don't know how to help you because if I make you do the events you skipped, your score will increase disproportionately and you'll keep skipping other events.
The only chance you have left is to use one of my saves that are in the first folder of the game by choosing the one in the middle of the game and start from there. You can change the name of the characters whenever you want.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes