Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Seps

Sep 26, 2017
Just a warning, in compressed version my antivirus found, that MyNormalFamily.exe is infected with "Win32/Mikcer.B" virus.

Reactions: Gandalf78

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm getting warnings too.
Hey JokerLeader, what did you do/change for your compressed version? Did you recompile?
Didn't change anything, doing the same way for all the games that i have compressed.

I download my compressed version and unzip without any problems no virus warning at all

• Sad

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Didn't change anything, doing the same way for all the games that i have compressed.

I download my compressed version and unzip without any problems no virus warning at all
So you didn't recompile with the RenPy SDK?
Where did you download the source of your compressed version? I ask this because the .exe included with your version is not the same as the one included in the MEGA link in the OP.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
So you didn't recompile with the RenPy SDK?
Where did you download the source of your compressed version? I ask this because the .exe included with your version is not the same as the one included in the MEGA link in the OP.
I use the BasCruncher, that i download from this forum.
i downloaded from my mega link that you quoted.

So far, there have been no problems, no one has said anything, except now.

• Angry

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I use the BasCruncher, that i download from this forum.
i downloaded from my mega link that you quoted.

So far, there have been no problems, no one has said anything, except now.
The MEGA link I was referring to was one, not yours. If you didn't intentionally modify the .exe then you should consider the possibility that your PC may be compromised. The .exe HAS been modified and if you didn't do it, something else did. You should perform a thorough scan of your entire system with good anti-malware software, such as

Bas's cruncher does not touch .exe files, BTW.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The MEGA link I was referring to was THIS one, not yours. If you didn't intentionally modify the .exe then you should consider the possibility that your PC may be compromised. The .exe HAS been modified and if you didn't do it, something else did. You should perform a thorough scan of your entire system with good anti-malware software, such as

Bas's cruncher does not touch .exe files, BTW.
No, i download the one from , after that i did the compressing process wit Bas, after i finished, i remove the crunhcer file and folder, and ziped the compressed version.

• Angry

dariotampa

Mar 15, 2018
I need help
system of tips said: go to the kitchen in the late afternoon, if you have everything set up, the scene will be automatic. Nothing happens, what am I missing? What do I have to do?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I need help
system of tips said: go to the kitchen in the late afternoon, if you have everything set up, the scene will be automatic. Nothing happens, what am I missing? What do I have to do?
Check your inventory, if you have 2 wine, 3 candelabrum, 6 flowers and 1 dress, going late afternoon in the kitchen, scene must go on. If not please post me your save. I'll try to help.

dariotampa

Mar 15, 2018
Check your inventory, if you have 2 wine, 3 candelabrum, 6 flowers and 1 dress, going late afternoon in the kitchen, scene must go on. If not please post me your save. I'll try to help.
I have more than necessary, but it didn't work. Even when I used the number you told me.

Reactions: avoy

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
mirenzo

If you visit Frank's house at Late Night and give him Bromide, the subsequent scenes all lead to the game ending at the main screen. This bug's been there before as well. Just a heads up.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please my friends, this game is sequentially made version by version, it is true that you can go where you want but if you want to progress in the game there is an unavoidable path to follow, guided by the Hint system. Obviously the hint system is based on scores and related variables that change in value for each action you do. If you use the console to change the scores what you get is that you mess up the whole Hint system because you can't know which variables don't change. When I set up the new Hint system (version 0.11), I started the game all over again to check that everything worked well and put various saves along the way so please, if something doesn't work, use the saves I add to each version that are in the first directory of the game choosing the one closest to where you are and check if the reason for your block depends on the game or on you.
Remember hint are given sequentially so when you have many, always try to do the first one the game suggests.
Ok, because of me during the game there were several bugs that I fixed what unfortunately I can't fix are the variables in your old saves so please use mine, you can change the names of the characters at any time, thank you.
Thank you for playing my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mirenzo

If you visit Frank's house at Late Night and give him Bromide, the subsequent scenes all lead to the game ending at the main screen. This bug's been there before as well. Just a heads up.
I fixed that bug a few versions ago, what I can't fix are the variables in your save, try to use one of my last saves and go visit Frank house last night time.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Guys please help me a little bit with Katrin. Her Stat: 10/30/30. The walkthrough say you have to eat wih her breafast and the beact event starting, but nothing happaned, the game hint say, i do everything done, in the late afternoon automaticalli starting. What i have to do?

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes