• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys please help me a little bit with Katrin. Her Stat: 10/30/30. The walkthrough say you have to eat wih her breafast and the beact event starting, but nothing happaned, the game hint say, i do everything done, in the late afternoon automaticalli starting. What i have to do?
I think your score is messed up, please use my save All with trust 10. Remember hint are given sequentially so when you have many, always try to do the first one the game suggests.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone else have a problem with this game just randomly restarting from the beginning in the middle of your playthrough?

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with this game just randomly restarting from the beginning in the middle of your playthrough?
I do not know how long it is that you play my game, there have been some bugs in the past that I fixed by changing some variables. But I can't change the variables in your old saves that's why at the end of almost every version I add my saves with the variables fixed. I suggest you to use one of my saves and see if the bug persists. Thank you.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I dont get it-- are the Game Exe Files from Mega all damaged!?
I try the Nopy now, in Hope the Game.exe File works!!
Nope it dosn´t work..
Well it looks like a Restart had to be the Way to install the Game! Sorry from me ;)

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
mirenzo
can u be more specific as to what you mean by the question "adding files to more information screen"?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I can only add a link from web there, how to attach a file from my pc please?
when you are writing a post you can see attached files just below the box where you are writing.
It is on the left of post reply.

Reactions: Igneel1

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
when you are writing a post you can see attached files just below the box where you are writing.
It is on the left of post reply.
Thanks but that was not my question, my question is: when i click on Report for ask to upload my game a small window named More Information appear so how can i attach my file into that window please?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "My normal family" version "0.13.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My normal family" versione "0.13.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, but I've read the reviews. Most of them mention the bad translation (Engrish). Has that changed by now?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but I've read the reviews. Most of them mention the bad translation (Engrish). Has that changed by now?
I'm not English mother language, I'm Italian, I use Deepl to translate this game, I'm sorry if some sentences may seem a bit "strange" but for now I can't afford a better translation.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes