Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wallthrough is out of dade by now, there's the hint in game to follow. Check the phone/Hint.
I will, but i remember the cellphone hints being a little incomplete or unclear at times, no offense.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I will, but i remember the cellphone hints being a little incomplete or unclear at times, no offense.
Are you talking about Hint's old system or the new one I made with version 0.11? If there's something wrong with the new one, please tell me, I'll fix it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are you talking about Hint's old system or the new one I made with version 0.11? If there's something wrong with the new one, please tell me, I'll fix it.
Probably the old, as i just Dloaded v0.11.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Normal Family [v0.12.0] Firenzo

Original Size: 2.99 GB

Compressed Size: 545 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Canto Forte here's a Compressed Version.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Wallthrough is out of dade by now, there's the hint in game to follow. Check the phone/Hint.
Well, I've completed 0.9, received a call from Ivy, met Harry there, and then no more hint. MC suggested that Ester could be a model for Harry but whenever I talk to her nothing happens.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What's the purpose of Ester first sex re-work? Is it to change renders or animations? or just to add something?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What's the purpose of Ester first sex re-work? Is it to change renders or animations? or just to add something?
It's Ester first sex doing her new work, not re-work.
The sense of redoing my first old videos is that they were really bad in terms of quality.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, I've completed 0.9, received a call from Ivy, met Harry there, and then no more hint. MC suggested that Ester could be a model for Harry but whenever I talk to her nothing happens.
Your mclover point must be exactly 102 and after meet Harry the nex suggestion is: "Late afternoon go Ivy's house/Pool"

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Your mclover point must be exactly 102 and after meet Harry the nex suggestion is: "Late afternoon go Ivy's house/Pool"
Then something is broken. I'm at 102 and no new hint at all, only the same old hint to go to the secret room when Ivy is there.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Then something is broken. I'm at 102 and no new hint at all, only the same old hint to go to the secret room when Ivy is there.
This is strange, there should not be old hint repeating and I assure you that if you have met Harry and mclover is at 102 the hint code is: elif mclover == 102 and harry:
"Late afternoon go Ivy's house/Pool".
Can you check if the variable harry = True?
Or send me your save please.

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes