Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Almost a year after the first release of my game, I have to admit that it hasn't gotten much acclaim, which is why the next version will be the final. I have already developed a new game of which the first version is already ready and that will be released about a week after the last version of this one. I would like to thank everyone who has supported and followed me this year. I anticipate you some images of the new game that will be called Nephilim.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
After going to conference and getting experimental drug, I have no more hints. I think I'm suppose to give it to Dad, but whenever I talk to him its pretty standard and I can only give bromide. What am I suppose to do next? Attached is save.

Edit: Nevermind, I went back to old save and did hints in different order. Really need to make future events not so dependent on other events that are not related to character. It's a bad system
I'm sorry, it's my fault, I introduced the latest version of the Hint system around the 11th release and I couldn't make many changes because of the Saves that every player had. However, there is an easy path to follow and it is to do and complete the events in the order that the Hint system suggests. When you have many, try to remember which Hint appeared first and finish that one.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.32 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.30 GB

Compressed PC Size: 607.80 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 591.10 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Can we get rid of Harry? Thought this was a Harem game not a sharem game... whole point of making the other guys develop "impotence" was to take the girls away from them then hello meet my new boyfriend. . . kinda makes the whole deal with getting her into the harem pointless.. Yes I do not like to share my toys and I sure as hell dont want to be high fiving some dude after banging her either.
Harry has only a small part in the game, it has served me more to find a job for Ester, if you do not like the three-way love, just do not go to Ivy when she is in the pool. There are only two threesome scenes with Harry and as I wrote in the changelog, there will be no more.
But here in lies the problem... yea she could have met him as a customer. but to have him as a boyfriend when she is "supposed" to be your girlfriend... hey look at me cuckboy.. ill share her with ya once to twice while i fuck your girlfriend every day when ever i want feeling... the point of the game is taking them from other guys not giving them to other guys and you get to play with them once in a while.. thats why i asked how to get rid of him because he shouldn't be there as a boyfriend.
Thanks for your posts, you saved me some time, because now I don't even need to try the game.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
The game ends here, as I have already announced I am working on a new game "Nephilim". The first version of Nephilim is ready and will be released soon, I'm working on version 2.
Brah... You serious? The End? Already? Sooo many FeMale NPC do not have enoch Sex Scenes...
And why when you create them, but not add at least few sex scnes with whem?
Were is FFM between MC, mother and one of sister or maid? Were is FFFM? Were is Harem? It End? Dev... You Betrayed Us... :cry:

Reactions: staroyster

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Brah... You serious? The End? Already? Sooo many FeMale NPC do not have enoch Sex Scenes...
And why when you create them, but not add at least few sex scnes with whem?
Were is FFM between MC, mother and one of sister or maid? Were is FFFM? Were is Harem? It End? Dev... You Betrayed Us... :cry:
I tried to explain the reasons why I decided to close the game in my post #606. It's clear that those who frequent this thread like the game but just take a look at my Patreon page to understand that after about a year the game was not successful. I'm sorry if as you say I betrayed you who liked the game. I hope you'll understand that I was aspiring to a much wider consideration which I didn't succeed. In Italy we use to say "It's useless to continue to beat a nail that doesn't want to enter".

• Sad
Reactions: DrWho8248

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I tried to explain the reasons why I decided to close the game in my post #606. It's clear that those who frequent this thread like the game but just take a look at my Patreon page to understand that after about a year the game was not successful. I'm sorry if as you say I betrayed you who liked the game. I hope you'll understand that I was aspiring to a much wider consideration which I didn't succeed. In Italy we use to say "It's useless to continue to beat a nail that doesn't want to enter".
A dev that already abandoned 2 games will always have problems with getting players interested in becoming supporters because of the risk that the current game also will get abandoned. Add the fact that you now basically rushed this game to completion is also not confidence-inspiring for your future projects.

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Don´t call it "finished", call it "abandoned". At least you should REALLY finish the current content before starting a new game if you don´t want to keep developing this game. And looks like this is not the first time you do this. No my friend, this is not the way to achieve a successful career.

Edited to add this: if your game is not successful, ask yourself why. There are a lot of games that earn money on this forum, don´t blame your Patreons or people like me that played this game.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
hmmm completed eh.. did you get Harry out of the game? claims to be a harem game yet one of the Li's claiming to be your girlfriend is with someone else... sorry Harry you gotta GTFO out... I aint played this game since he was brought in... I dont play 3rd wheel....

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
If you are able to use the console write in it "esworksex1 = False" without double quotes. Otherwise put your save here, I'll fix it for you.
I appreciate that you actually reply and thank you for your work on the game, it's quite a ride even though there are hiccups here and there but that is despite of the level of support you have right now.
Anyway thanks for your help, I've done it through the console

Reactions: mirenzo

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes