grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyOfficeAdventuresReunion-EP7R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The Coder

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Office Adventures Reunion [EP07R1] [The Coder] - Compressed

Win/Linux [776 MB]
- - - -

Mac [771 MB]
- - - -

--------------------------------
My Office Adventures Reunion [EP07R1] [The Coder] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: EP05R1 -> EP07R1 [1,39 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: EP05R1 -> EP07R1 [266 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
It seems nobody wrote this before, but how can this VN be kinetic and also have multiple endings??
Maybe the game gives you a choice only at the end, making the all the game a kinetic novel except for the ending. Just a theory, I'll play this in the future.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
It seems nobody wrote this before, but how can this VN be kinetic and also have multiple endings??
There's a VN mode and a movie mode
In vn you can choose not to cum inside
Also there's a cum timer that pops up
Rotating the view resets the timer making MC last longer also making him release more cum
(Was wrong about that
rotating the view simply allows you to see everything they say
outcome appears to be the same
but I do wish it was like that)

Probably can't rotate in movie mode

If you have the cheat code you can set how movie mode will play out
Default Decent and Corrupted

So I'm guessing those are the multiple endings
and in vn actions will drive that direction
but haven't seen how yet

Maybe continuously holding back will drive them crazy

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe the game gives you a choice only at the end, making the all the game a kinetic novel except for the ending. Just a theory, I'll play this in the future.
There's a VN mode and a movie mode
In vn you can choose not to cum inside
Also there's a cum timer that pops up
Rotating the view resets the timer making MC last longer also making him release more cum

Probably can't rotate in movie mode

If you have the cheat code you can set how movie mode will play out
Default Decent and Corrupted

So I'm guessing those are the multiple endings
and in vn actions will drive that direction
but haven't seen how yet

Maybe continuously holding back will drive them crazy
In "Visual Novel Mode" player has lots of control over the choices. Decision taken by the player will also decide if the corruption path is taken. The ending of each chapter or many scenes will depend on the choices taken and they will play out differently depending on the choices. However in movie mode, entire story will play out automatically and the default choices are made unless forced in either Decent or corruption from the cheat menu.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
In "Visual Novel Mode" player has lots of control over the choices. Decision taken by the player will also decide if the corruption path is taken. The ending of each chapter or many scenes will depend on the choices taken and they will play out differently depending on the choices. However in movie mode, entire story will play out automatically and the default choices are made unless forced in either Decent or corruption from the cheat menu.
Are we able to turn down some of the girls or are they all forced? The 2nd girl in the OP with the white hair looks nice nice, but I ain't into some of the others.

• Love

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Your adding new characters again, that's getting alarming. Recover the other old characters first.

Also, why do the new vanilla path scenes all contain some semblance of footjob? What's happening here? Don't go deviating now with what you use to do amazingly in the previous game.

Last edited:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I am not liking this one as much as the first one.. The first one had a nice single ending and you just loved all the girls.. This one you hide it from each other playing like a sleaze unlike first game where it was you were innocent and just fell in love. Now he has lost that feeling and I feel like I am playing cheating sleaze ball.

At this point I will probably not even play the game it feels awful compared to the first one does not feel like a sequel at all. It is like his entire personality turned into a I'm a cheating asshole and will continue to be one type of feel. He does not worry about what to do about it. Than turn it into a non-harem but different endings.

I think at this time I'm just going to grab a gallery cheat and check out the gallery scenes and than forget this game exists. Guess that is why their is only 2 reviews as it is terrible as a sequel and the MC went from someone that started out as an innocent but pervy guy with a lot of love into someone that feels like a typical sleaze ball.

Compared to first game.

Game Play: 2/5 (what game play you don't even play as someone running a business)
Audio: 3/5 (music still for a game that has nothing else but good art scenes it still has no sound effects)
Art: 4/5 (As good as previous game)
Story: 1/5 (story is so damn shallow and MC personality is nil feels like a typical sleaze ball)

Can't believe this is what we got a sequel.

Well I'm off to play a real sequel that kept the characters personality the same and continues the story Paradise Lust unlike this failure where it should of been him continuing to grow his business and having actual feelings when something failed or feelings for the girls. This one he feels like it's all fake... no real emotions sounds like he grew up to be an asshole.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Your adding new characters again, that's getting alarming. Recover the other old characters first.

Also, why do the new vanilla path scenes all contain some semblance of footjob? What's happening here? Don't go deviating now with what you use to do amazingly in the previous game.
Thanks, there are no more new characters, and all the previous once will be back from the vacation soon. And for the Foodjob, I will have to mix it up. thanks for the nudge.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I am not liking this one as much as the first one.. The first one had a nice single ending and you just loved all the girls.. This one you hide it from each other playing like a sleaze unlike first game where it was you were innocent and just fell in love. Now he has lost that feeling and I feel like I am playing cheating sleaze ball.

At this point I will probably not even play the game it feels awful compared to the first one does not feel like a sequel at all. It is like his entire personality turned into a I'm a cheating asshole and will continue to be one type of feel. He does not worry about what to do about it. Than turn it into a non-harem but different endings.

I think at this time I'm just going to grab a gallery cheat and check out the gallery scenes and than forget this game exists. Guess that is why their is only 2 reviews as it is terrible as a sequel and the MC went from someone that started out as an innocent but pervy guy with a lot of love into someone that feels like a typical sleaze ball.

Compared to first game.

Game Play: 2/5 (what game play you don't even play as someone running a business)
Audio: 3/5 (music still for a game that has nothing else but good art scenes it still has no sound effects)
Art: 4/5 (As good as previous game)
Story: 1/5 (story is so damn shallow and MC personality is nil feels like a typical sleaze ball)

Can't believe this is what we got a sequel.

Well I'm off to play a real sequel that kept the characters personality the same and continues the story Paradise Lust unlike this failure where it should of been him continuing to grow his business and having actual feelings when something failed or feelings for the girls. This one he feels like it's all fake... no real emotions sounds like he grew up to be an asshole.
Interesting perspective, I was going for the opposite of what you have described, maybe it gets clearer as the game progresses? I don't know what tipped it off for you.
And your understanding of the game being "non-harem but different endings." is completely false. I can't reveal much information but one thing I can say with confidence is the ending is going to be a "harem"
Anyways thanks for the feedback.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes