sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
How important is it to play the first game? I am not a huge fan of sandbox games (understatement), but would like to give this a shot. However if it is a true sequel with a storyline that wouldnt make sense without the first game I'd have to pass. Thanks for any insights.
There is a recap of important plot lines from 1st story. 1st game itself is very fast moving sandbox but nevertheless it's a sandbox
Thanks for the question and the answer. This was exactly what I was wondering. Didn't even see the first one because I filter out sandboxes.

Reactions: The Coder

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi All,
What do you think about bring back some characters from My Office Adventures??

Also the progress update for EP05
ProgressBars.Desktop_3w2Q1pcTLD.png Screenshot_20240419_124256_Brave.png

• Red Heart

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New update coming this weekend, meanwhile consider voting for bringing back your favorite characters from the previous game

Reactions: Harem4life

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Office Adventures Reunion [EP05R1] [The Coder] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: EP04R1 -> EP05R1
[1,19 GB]
- - -

Mac: EP04R1 -> EP05R1 [1,19 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: EP04R1 -> EP05R1 [189 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: EP04R1 -> EP05R1 [191 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyOfficeAdventuresReunion-EP5R1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Benbon

Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 3491395

Overview:
Sequel to My Office Adventures picks up shortly after where it's predecessor left off. Several months have passed since the celebration of the business’ success. Although everything is fine on the business end, unresolved personal conflicts still remain. Are you ready to resolve them? Can you resolve them? Is it even possible to reproduce the success you found with the business in other aspects of life? Let's find out while having a blast!

The sequel focuses on pure Visual Novel experience with primary focus on the story, the game comes with the same amazing CG's and animations you all love but now accompanied with rich lewd sounds.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: The Coder Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: EP05R1
Language: English, German (MT), Spanish (MT)
Other Games: My Office Adventures - Into The Nyx - Lustful Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Consider voting for bringing back your favorite characters from the previous game
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN

Compressed and Update Only : HERE
Torrent : HERE
Patches:

View attachment 3579529 View attachment 3579531 View attachment 3579526 View attachment 3579528 View attachment 3579530 View attachment 3491782 View attachment 3022255 View attachment 3491762 View attachment 3491783 View attachment 3022261 View attachment 3491761 View attachment 3283522 View attachment 3022257 View attachment 3022258 View attachment 3022259 View attachment 3022260 View attachment 3147958 View attachment 3147960 View attachment 3491763 View attachment 3147961 View attachment 3147962
Thank you for your time. I have to say though, you can do better... or this VN/Game is not meant for me... The first was better, the way I see things. Still, could be way more interesting if you didn't hide the "facts" that long. You might be young and don't understand how hard it can be after you lose what you trusted once. But you do you. I am just and old man (60 yo) and your target public may think different! Wish you good luck! I only hope you'll not be offended with my words.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
By the way... what's with this decision to bring back old characters? Why is this a question? Are you just retconning everything? Even the old characters? I thought all the characters will be in here.

I just thought that your simply retconning the pregnancy part on the last game. You're abandoning old characters and their storylines now as well? I only just saw that character vote recently. What's gonna be the plan here?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
By the way... what's with this decision to bring back old characters? Why is this a question? Are you just retconning everything? Even the old characters? I thought all the characters will be in here.

I just thought that your simply retconning the pregnancy part on the last game. You're abandoning old characters and their storylines now as well? I only just saw that character vote recently. What's gonna be the plan here?
Old characters were always going to come back. I wanted to know which once to bring early rather than late.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for your time. I have to say though, you can do better... or this VN/Game is not meant for me... The first was better, the way I see things. Still, could be way more interesting if you didn't hide the "facts" that long. You might be young and don't understand how hard it can be after you lose what you trusted once. But you do you. I am just and old man (60 yo) and your target public may think different! Wish you good luck! I only hope you'll not be offended with my words.
Hi, It's alright, you didn't offend me.This game is big shift from what I usually do. There are many reasons for me to go this route. But thanks for trying out my first game. Really appreciate it))

Reactions: Benbon and rudy007

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hi All,
Sorted most of the things out. I have resumed the work on Episode 7, bulk of the work i.e CG and Animations are underway. I would say 50% of Episode is already read to put together and more to come soon. Episode 7 has lots of fun content with Christine and Sandra along, and smaller events with Twins and the new character Shade. I hope you guys are looking forward to it.
I am thinking to have 3 week release cycle instead of 2, I am not sure about this yet but I frees up lots of time to get more work done rather than focus on releasing activities(i.e Creating builds, uploading, generating links and so on)

PS : I have resumed the billing))
Thank you
Best Regards

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
The game doesn't give me any choice cause its more like storytelling but I still miss all the photos and some scenes like wtf? But overall this is a really good game

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The game doesn't give me any choice cause its more like storytelling but I still miss all the photos and some scenes like wtf? But overall this is a really good game
Episode 6 + 7 will be here today. And some photos might be still locked because you may have played certain path. You have to play the game again and choose different options to unlock all the photos. Oh yes, in "Movie Mode" all the choices will be made automatically by the game, so you'll have to play with option "Auto"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes