The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I expect some base Renpy code changes. I had to delete all files but my game/save folder than extract it. Try to extract over the old and was crashing on trying to launch.
Hmmm, Probably if I ca see the stack trace i could do something, may be try setting up everything in new directory?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Make some playable version for those who have low-end PC . Animations has an annoying blinking black background even though the game runs smoothly

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Make some playable version for those who have low-end PC . Animations has an annoying blinking black background even though the game runs smoothly
Hi, It's already taken care of, Starting from V0.3 animations will not have annoying blink, I just can't afford to rework all the animations, One suggestion, if you are on windows please Press Shift + G and select DirectX render, this should help with the blinking

Potetoouu

Jun 26, 2020
Animations have some errors (blinking and black backgrounds) but it is a very good game. Thanks for creating it!
It would be better without those errors of course... I tried downloading compressed versions and changed setting to DirectX, but still having the problem.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
OMG I cant believe im finding this game now
Almost all the female characters are mature women <3
I love their design. The makeup and the outfits just make it better. Such an amazing job

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Animations have some errors (blinking and black backgrounds) but it is a very good game. Thanks for creating it!
It would be better without those errors of course... I tried downloading compressed versions and changed setting to DirectX, but still having the problem.
Hi ya, I have fixed it in later animations, Initial few animations have that issues. I recommend closing background apps like youtube or anything which players video in it

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It would be nice to have an incest patch, as you have really intended and want it to be (instead of making us choose/type roles/relationships). Welp, I'll be trying this one for a while, thanks for the game!

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes