The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It would be nice to have an incest patch, as you have really intended and want it to be (instead of making us choose/type roles/relationships). Welp, I'll be trying this one for a while, thanks for the game!
Will implement in the next version

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Can't seem to change relation ship with "Landlady" at the start of the game. And game skips "Roommate" and "Landlady" relationships if restarted from the menu(Deleting saves fixes this.).

Edit:
Relationships can be changed from the Laptop.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, love the new system change and the event with all the characters. Not gonna lie I love the way you teasing players with Jennifer's mom, she's look beautiful and with very big badonkers so I hope we will see her making appearance soon and become 1 of the love interest in the near future

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can't seem to change relation ship with "Landlady" at the start of the game. And game skips "Roommate" and "Landlady" relationships if restarted from the menu(Deleting saves fixes this.).

Edit:
Relationships can be changed from the Laptop.
Noted thanks

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just done with this update, love the new system change and the event with all the characters. Not gonna lie I love the way you teasing players with Jennifer's mom, she's look beautiful and with very big badonkers so I hope we will see her making appearance soon and become 1 of the love interest in the near future
thanks for the constructive feedback, Next version is gonna be huge!

Reactions: thevoid089

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You have to learn how to encode that in file system to make it harder to find it.
Using one of the several cheating options for ren'py games is easy to find it
Yea but again it's so much work, I will see if I can encrypt it and make it little harder to crack

Reactions: DaddySoares

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thanks for the constructive feedback, Next version is gonna be huge!
Nice! And throughout playing the game I must say I like the model of the Receptionist in Escape game quest a lot, wonder will she got a chance to become another love interest beside Jennifer's mom?
screenshot0001.png

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
The lighting could be improved but other than that it this game ticks a lot of boxes for content I enjoy. Good shit.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
I have a problem that was made into a bigger problem. every time i play a h-scene the background would flicker from normal to black every second; i tried to fix it by seeing if switching the renderer would work but when i did and closed the app than run it again. I'm lift with a black screen and cant even move the mouse on it anymore. is there a way to which back the renderer or a way to re-set the setting back to normal?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes