Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why do you change the textbox to white with white text? I'm not iliterate. Even if i changed the textbox to transparent, the text is still white without outline. How can i read this? Why change?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Why do you change the textbox to white with white text? I'm not iliterate. Even if i changed the textbox to transparent, the text is still white without outline. How can i read this? Why change?
Hi, It makes it a little easier to read better if the text box is set to full transparent, I could change it if you have suggestion

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
H-Player is invisble, there is no render, just chat bubbles, it lets me progress through the scenes with the arrows but that's it

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
H-Player is invisble, there is no render, just chat bubbles, it lets me progress through the scenes with the arrows but that's it
Did you press Space? That will hide the UI in general, Please try pressing Space again, If issue is seen please share me the save file

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
Did you press Space? That will hide the UI in general, Please try pressing Space again, If issue is seen please share me the save file
Sorry I misworded my problem, what I should've said was there is no models in the scenes

Ex. the opening scene for the game
Test1.png

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
game crashes when i try to open up jennifer's mom's email , says

Exception: String u"{b}Jennifer's Mom{/b}\nHi, I'm, [VJenn" ends with an open format operation.

played through the game again but it still happens

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
game crashes when i try to open up jennifer's mom's email , says

Exception: String u"{b}Jennifer's Mom{/b}\nHi, I'm, [VJenn" ends with an open format operation.

played through the game again but it still happens
Hi, I will check this, for now you could ignore this and continue anyway

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes