The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looking for alternative links or a torrent please. 12 hours are a bit too much :HideThePain:
Hey Hi, can you try mega link, usually there should be no download speed limitations?
You could also try compressed version, usually the quality loss is not noticeable.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey Hi, can you try mega link, usually there should be no download speed limitations?
You could also try compressed version, usually the quality loss is not noticeable.
Indeed mega has no download speed limitation, but it has size limit of 5gb. Overall it's not a good choice for big games such as yours because even if we ignore my current troubles, the file size is already 4.95gb and the next time game updates people without mega premium will no longer be able to download it from there. Which means now's a good time to look for alternative links such as gofile, mediafire, filesfm, gdrive, none of which limit download speeds.
Please do not take this as whining, because it's not. More like an advice :D
About compressed, i'd honestly rather wait 12hours and play in proper quality. I'm a patient man :LOL:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Indeed mega has no download speed limitation, but it has size limit of 5gb. Overall it's not a good choice for big games such as yours because even if we ignore my current troubles, the file size is already 4.95gb and the next time game updates people without mega premium will no longer be able to download it from there. Which means now's a good time to look for alternative links such as gofile, mediafire, filesfm, gdrive, none of which limit download speeds.
Please do not take this as whining, because it's not. More like an advice :D
About compressed, i'd honestly rather wait 12hours and play in proper quality. I'm a patient man :LOL:
I will have a look other hosting options for this version as others may also face this issue.
Next version won't be this big, I'll make it part 2

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I will have a look other hosting options for this version as others may also face this issue.
Next version won't be this big, I'll make it part 2
Please post on other links such as mediafire and workupload, they would be good to use for download too and I don't think they have limitation like mega

Reactions: walkerjonny

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The art looks good. Interesting premise and setting. Characters look warried, so only question is about their growth/arcs and the story as well as the plot.
Only thing I do wonder about is why the MC is so short? Is this supposed to be Shota? I mean I don't know what they feed those women, but apparently not the same as the MC.

Reactions: The Coder

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do you unlock the last Sandra scene? Hints says there's no more content but the last one isn't unlocked yet. Is it tied to another girl or something?
Edit: finished all the content off all the girls but still missign last sandra scene.
Also i think i encountered a bug with Linda. I've finished her content. in the hints i get: First event i get the message that her contents finished but event 2 is still there saying i should head over to her and talk business.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The Coder i have two issues with your game:
1. Make progressing Amelie story to a certain point required for Sandra celebration event for it to make sense
2. If you could, remove finished girls from tooltip walkthrough, it was a pain to go through all of them when i was left with 2-3 girls to finish.

I'm also looking for this event that Aidenhomeboy posted, not sure if it's in the game or not.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Dude, I have an absurdly long backlog of games to play and I'm glad I played this game. I really liked it! Good job, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Coder
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes