Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
That's what it says in the tags.

---------------------------
Can I ask if the android version is pre patched, if not, does the content with the character/s involved incest still available?
thanks, I didn't realize that there was a tag for koikatsu assets.. I should've looked more closely.. but even then, I still shocked there is an actual tag for it

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
struggling to find this one, how do i trigger it?
View attachment 1625584
The Coder i have two issues with your game:
1. Make progressing Amelie story to a certain point required for Sandra celebration event for it to make sense
2. If you could, remove finished girls from tooltip walkthrough, it was a pain to go through all of them when i was left with 2-3 girls to finish.

I'm also looking for this event that Aidenhomeboy posted, not sure if it's in the game or not.
The last scene is part of christmas event, it unlocks upon having sex with the stranger, I probably will remove it to avoid future confusion

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder i have two issues with your game:
1. Make progressing Amelie story to a certain point required for Sandra celebration event for it to make sense
2. If you could, remove finished girls from tooltip walkthrough, it was a pain to go through all of them when i was left with 2-3 girls to finish.

I'm also looking for this event that Aidenhomeboy posted, not sure if it's in the game or not.
Will take care of 2nd point, Kinda didn't get the first point, can you inbox me?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's what it says in the tags.

---------------------------
Can I ask if the android version is pre patched, if not, does the content with the character/s involved incest still available?
Android is not pre-patched, but you can enter the desired relationships as and when characters are introduced

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The art looks good. Interesting premise and setting. Characters look warried, so only question is about their growth/arcs and the story as well as the plot.
Only thing I do wonder about is why the MC is so short? Is this supposed to be Shota? I mean I don't know what they feed those women, but apparently not the same as the MC.
You better check the reviews for the plot, it may not be up there when compared to top games, very simple plot. I've got no answer for why MC is short :D

Reactions: Balpheron

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Indeed mega has no download speed limitation, but it has size limit of 5gb. Overall it's not a good choice for big games such as yours because even if we ignore my current troubles, the file size is already 4.95gb and the next time game updates people without mega premium will no longer be able to download it from there. Which means now's a good time to look for alternative links such as gofile, mediafire, filesfm, gdrive, none of which limit download speeds.
It is possible to resume a mega download and finish it once the limit resets, if that's something you ever require.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It is possible to resume a mega download and finish it once the limit resets, if that's something you ever require.
It is if you are using desktop app, I recommend using the torrent, I am able to get it downloaded with qBitTorrent without any issues

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thanks a ton!

Reactions: RPDL

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It is if you are using desktop app, I recommend using the torrent, I am able to get it downloaded with qBitTorrent without any issues
Yes, the torrent is the way to go if it's available. But if you find yourself having to use MEGA, that is an option. (There are alternatives to the desktop app as well).

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How do you unlock the last Sandra scene? Hints says there's no more content but the last one isn't unlocked yet. Is it tied to another girl or something?
Edit: finished all the content off all the girls but still missign last sandra scene.
Also i think i encountered a bug with Linda. I've finished her content. in the hints i get: First event i get the message that her contents finished but event 2 is still there saying i should head over to her and talk business.
Hey Sorry, I mistook the event for Christmas one, To unlock Sandra's last event you need to go on trip with her alone,(i.e don't bring Amelie aboard), you will have alternate event flow in that case leading to sex at the cave without Amelie

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Game is very good. except for some grammar issues.
Hoping for less rubber action,condoms are evil. And maybe pregnancy somewhere along the line. (yes i know i'm biased)
Gonna be sure to check again after couple more updates. Good luck dev (y)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes