The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, hit the content wall. Not a bad game, has some rough edges but nothing major. If i can make one major complaint though, wtf is the condoms in this game? Condoms suck, they're anti-erotic, just have the girls be on the pill or some shit. I can understand if the first fuck is with a condom, but past that point, every girl should go on the pill. Condoms suck and are a major turn off.
Noted, Will make sure of this

Reactions: Bingoogus

BennyTheOne

Jul 7, 2020
Really loving the game, the story and the art. I see cute girls in the thumbnail I click.
However, I'm having an issue. Not sure if it's PC related or anything I'm missing. Some scenes don't seem to play and just appear like this:
1633736540946.png
How would I be able to fix it? I've tried reinstalling but still nothing.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Really loving the game, the story and the art. I see cute girls in the thumbnail I click.
However, I'm having an issue. Not sure if it's PC related or anything I'm missing. Some scenes don't seem to play and just appear like this:
View attachment 1443488
How would I be able to fix it? I've tried reinstalling but still nothing.
Thanks for the feedback, where did the girl go? Are you able to see the dialog?

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
Can anyone help me with this problem? I used the patreon code "codeiscode", got the cheat UI in the laptop, but even after enabling max money and answer assist, I dont see either of them working, tried deleting the save file and starting again, problem remains....

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone help me with this problem? I used the patreon code "codeiscode", got the cheat UI in the laptop, but even after enabling max money and answer assist, I dont see either of them working, tried deleting the save file and starting again, problem remains....
Hi, The money has a limit of 5000, so the next day you will get the full amount deposited, and the answer assist is for certain events. I will try to make the money max our as soon as it's clicked to avoid confusion

Reactions: idleadel

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The girl disappears during the animation. But when the animation ends, she comes back on screen. Yes I can see dialogue
I am not sure why this is happening, Quite few people faced this issue, Can you let me know your hardware info, I am working to reduce the CPU load in the next version so hopefully that addresses the issue

BennyTheOne

Jul 7, 2020
I managed to solve the issue, I updated my graphics driver (GTX1650) and the animations are working again.
I am not sure why this is happening, Quite few people faced this issue, Can you let me know your hardware info, I am working to reduce the CPU load in the next version so hopefully that addresses the issue

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
Are the twins' choices supposed to be backwards? In one scene they say you want to separate them, and I pick "I never said that" and it takes me to the main menu. Is this referring to another backwards choice, where they asked "Would you keep us together?" and I didn't pick "I would never do that"?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know anything about running a company. But, does investor always act like that to the owner of the company?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Are the twins' choices supposed to be backwards? In one scene they say you want to separate them, and I pick "I never said that" and it takes me to the main menu. Is this referring to another backwards choice, where they asked "Would you keep us together?" and I didn't pick "I would never do that"?
This is the only choice which causes that and it's done on purpose because you're lying :D

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes